• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***UPDATED***QUICK I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!pic included

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:50 AM
  • 31 Replies

At 6:30 am i was awakin to find my 1 yr old(who excapes out of his crib)and my 3 yr old playing in a SAMS bottle of mrs buttersworth pancake syrup......................does any body know how the heck to get this outta my carpet????????please!!!

******UPDATE, WE TRYED LAUNDRY SOAP ..AND HOT WATER...A FEW OF THE REPLYS SAID SOAPY WATER...AND IT WORKED PRETTY WELL.... I PUT A NEW PIX..THANKS EVERY ONES FOR YOUR REPLYS..I WAS KINDA FREAKING OUT

Tanya-Wifey To Austin-Mother To Ethan & Landon-Lover OF-Friends- Family-Music-Dancing-Shopping-Traveling-Animals-Purses-Pink-Outdoors-4 Wheelin-Campimg-FUN!!!!!!big smile mini

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Wow I have no idea...here is a bump!

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

katykay
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

do you have access to a carpet cleaner?  You need to suck up as much of that mess as you can with hot water to cut the stickiness. 

1luvmylife
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

OMG.. we have a steam cleaner and one time I dropped hot sauce and chicken wings everywhere it came right out ..but IDK BUMP

linda4
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I am sorry I have no idea but here is a bump for you. Good luck.

whiteprincess2k
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

bump

I don't have the slightest clue how to get that out

MommyOnLI
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM

not a clue.. i dont own any carpets in the house...

if it were me, i would rip up the carpet and have it replaced.  carpeting isnt that expensive from what i see on TV.

and even if you do clean it out.. can you be sure its absolutey clean and that you arent going to be walking on dried crusted, possible mold infested carpet and it can cause a bug problem, its sticky and sweet

sorry if it sounds gross, but thats what carpet is...

baby

pregnancy week by week

BabieBerrie

maybe goo gone??

Photobucket

Tracyrae

lol!  Not laughing AT you just hopefully with you!   Seems like if its just syrup it would come out with a good scrubbing.   I still remind my kids they better get a good job someday because they are going to replace the two things that I have that used to be so nice before kids,  my carpets and my boobs!

Callie-bishop
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM

get a steam cleaner to it ASAP.

allboysHELP
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I have no idea, but try claiming on your house insurance for a new carpet!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)