Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VERY SAD.........PLEASE READ AND PASS IT ON

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM
  • 9 Replies
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

IN MEMORY OF

Caylee Marie Anthony

Photobucket
In rememberance of a beautiful three year old girl by the name of Caylee Marie Anthony.

She was such a sweet, loving, caring, and pretty child. She was just like a little angel.

I don't see how anyone could be so cold hearted to do something to such a sweet little girl.

What Happened?

Little Caylee has been missing since sometime back in June.
The police weren't notified of Caylee's disapperance until a whole MONTH later, after she had disappeared. Caylee's own mother [Casey Anthony] wasn't the one to call and confront the police. CASEY'S mother [Caylee's grandmother] called and notified the police saying that the mother has confirmed the disappearance of Caylee and the trunk of Casey's car smelt of a dead body. The police jumped on the case rather quickly and Casey was brought to jail with charges of first degree murder in October. Ever since then they've find so much evidence that the mother is the killer of little Caylee and STILL haven't sentenced her. But as of December 11th, a meter reader got out of the his car to "relieve himself" in the woods and saw a trashbag. He kicked the trashbag and a human skull rolled out of it. Of course, he immediately contacted the police and the police came down there and recovered it. The findings of the bones were only fifteen houses away from the Anthony home. They've been studying and studying these bones for a little over a week now. And as of today, December 19, 2008, Caylee Marie Anthony is no longer alive. The skeleton found happened to be the remains of Little Caylee. And get this, that whole month that Caylee was "missing", her mother was out partying and dancing with friends as if nothing was wrong.

Now, It's Up To You.

You decide if you think Casey Anthony should get life or death.

THIS BABY WAS FOUND IN A BLACK TRASHBAG WITH DUCT TAPE WRAPPED ALL THE WAY AROUND HER HEAD AND THROWN IN WOODS AS IF SHE WAS NOTHING.
This mother deserves HELL for what she did to this little girl!

And for the sake of Little Caylee and just to see if you really do have a heart, please repost this for others to see and hopefully repost as well. Keep Caylee in your prayers. And keep all your loved ones really close. Because you never know what's gonna happen. God Bless All Of You. And God Bless Caylee.

Photobucket
R.I.P.
Caylee Marie Anthony

LIFE or DEATH?

**To get everything in this bulletin to show up when you repost it, click on "reply" and copy the codes from there then go repost it. God Bless anyone who has the heart, or soul to repost this.

Attach:
Add a Video

Page 1 2 3 4 of 4

Sponsored Links
Lookup Marriage Records ?
Find Marriage Records On Anyone
Right Now.
Takes 5 secs!

GovMarriageRecords. com
Proud Army Moms and Dads
Show your pride! We have Decals,
Lapel Pins, License Plates and more

www. 4ArmedForces. com
MyCountrySpace
FREE Country Music Social Network
For everyone Fans, Artists,Etc.

www. mycountryspace. com
Murder Mystery Train
I Love New York® - Find Exciting
Train Events in New York State!

www. iloveny. com Who's Online?
Jenna
Send Message Online Now!

See Full Page

About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy Policy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Report Abuse | Advertise New! | MySpace International ▼ | MySpace Latino

Web▼People
MySpace
Web
Music
Video
ImagesPowered by Google
©2003-2009 MySpace. com.
All Rights Reserved.

Close
Americas
Brazil
Canada
Canada (Français)
Latin America (Español)
Mexico
United States (English)
United States (Latino)
Asia Pacific
Australia
India
Japan
Korea
New Zealand
Europe
Austria
Belgium (Nederland)
Belgium (Français)
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Poland
Russia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland (Deutsch)
Switzerland (Français)
Switzerland (Italiano)
Turkey
UK

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Her mother doesnt deserve to be pictured with her.

The case absolutly breaks my heart!

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quoting TJP_ASP_MOMMY:

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

This is all very sad & I am as horrified as anyone else at what this child had to endure & saddened by the loss of such a young & beautiful girl....

BUT...

There are thousands of other children who face the same fate & suffer everyday.  I'm still not sure why this case is getting 99% of the attention...

But my heart certainly goes out to all who love little Caylee...

pamom4kids
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM

praying

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I have wondered the same thing!!, but yes...it is still heartbreaking...

Quoting mommy2-3kiddos:

This is all very sad & I am as horrified as anyone else at what this child had to endure & saddened by the loss of such a young & beautiful girl....

BUT...

There are thousands of other children who face the same fate & suffer everyday.  I'm still not sure why this case is getting 99% of the attention...

moonbutterfly
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

I agree I have yet to understand that hundreds of thousands of children are abused and neglected, friends, family and neighbors suspect that it's going on but continue to take a 'hands off approach' and then a little girl dies.  Everyone is to blame. 

I feel the same way about this case as I do the chase about the little boy who's been missing for 10 years and nobody ever reported it...  Everyone know he was being neglected and abused and nobody reported it. He 'ran away' 10 years ago and nobody reported it.  It's sickening. 

People need to start remembering it takes a village to raise a child.  When a parent is sick, the village is sick.  When a parent doesn't do their job, then the village's job is to take over. 

Quoting mommy2-3kiddos:

BUT...

The day they gave me you is the day they took a star from the sky and put it in my arms.  I love you Cael.  You're the very reason my heart beats everyday.

mommy2alissa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM

If some one will PM me the pic ill take her out of it

Quoting sara_3388:

Quoting TJP_ASP_MOMMY:

babybear88
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM

ttc

tracy

babybear88
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

this is so sad i think her mother needs to suffer they same fate this beautiful little girl did and lets see how she feels.....thanks

tracy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)