Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suggestions Please, Need Help!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have to give up one of my furbabies (have 2 dogs) because he won't do well in a 2bdr apartment without a yard.  Here's his pics.  He's a 4 year old hound/lab mix and about 65lbs.  He loves being outside.  He is great with kids and only needs 5 minutes to warm up so someone.  If you sit on the floor he will lick you to death and try to sit in your lap.  He is a pound puppy and I really don't want him to go back there!  Any suggestions are appreciated!!!!!  Oh, and none of my family can keep him.

When we brought him home.

This past September:

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2dennis
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Ask all friends and family members and co-workers if they know anyone that wants a dog. 
Thats what I did before and I found a great family to take my jack russell.

pregnancy calendar
harvgal04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM

aww i'd take him..but i live in PA. Uh keep this up, maybe someone in ur area will want him..even try putting where ur from and posting it.

JMVITT
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Put an ad up on Craigslist.  Free to a good home.  You can interview responsders and even check out there residence.  I have even seen some ads where you can ask to stay involved and be able to see your puppy from time to time.  Good Luck!

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I may have found him a home!!!! (talked to a co-workers wife)  Hopefully they will call me soon!

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)