Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Bathroom

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM
  • 7 Replies

I looking to redo my bathroom and wanted some ideas. So please show me your bathroom. Also I kinda of an idea but not sure if it would look good, what do yall think. I want to do the live,laugh, love theme but in black,white and red. So I want to pain stripes of black and red on my white was and then do black and white towles etc. but I have a small bathroom do u think that would look ok?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bugnroosmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM

i think it would be cute. i saw a bathroom once in all blck/whte with red towels & accessaries, it was beatiful!

ILoveMyJason
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM

We just finally got some decent progress on on redoing our bathroom. I have a journal about it if you want to check it out (Bathroom remodel - progress *with pics*). We've done quite a bit more, but I just haven't updated it lately. We have a blue/black/white theme.

Photobucket
vannahsmom07
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Quoting ETHANMASONMOMMY:

I looking to redo my bathroom and wanted some ideas. So please show me your bathroom. Also I kinda of an idea but not sure if it would look good, what do yall think. I want to do the live,laugh, love theme but in black,white and red. So I want to pain stripes of black and red on my white was and then do black and white towles etc. but I have a small bathroom do u think that would look ok?

hey... did you see MY bathroom lol! thats my theme and dd bathroom is a jungle theme with monkeys and all other animals!

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM

can u add pics please so I can see what it looks like.

Quoting vannahsmom07:

Quoting ETHANMASONMOMMY:

hey... did you see MY bathroom lol! thats my theme and dd bathroom is a jungle theme with monkeys and all other animals!

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:03 AM

wave

Hi ETHANMASONMOMMY

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Design on a Dime Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:11 AM
This is the only picture I have of the bathroom...it's okay...we did a black and white bubble theme. Above the toilet it says "Splish Splash I was taking a bath...." and there are black and white pictures of my son taking a big bubble bath. I bought some circled mirrors at Hobby Lobby and glued them to the wall.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We have our master bathroom..but we don't go in there..it's BAD and we're waiting to redo it.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:25 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)