• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you help me out please!! :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am a new photographer, well I have the chance to be in a bridal fair and I just want some opinions on if my work woudl be worth 5oo$ if you go to www.myspace.com/jamieyoungphotography or http://www.jamieyoungphotography.com/ and check my wedding photos adn just give me your opinions please, I only want honesty!!!  I have only done 2 weddings, 1 of which I dont have many photos, it was before I decided I really wanted to do this full time.  Thank you very much.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2dennis
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I think your pictures are amazing! I love the wedding ones becaue they are not all posed, they are natural.  You capture the true happiness and beauty of the moment.

I like your website also, its easy to navigate and you have a variety of pictures on it to see your work.

pregnancy calendar
mommy2dennis
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

One little suggestion...when you do the baby announcments could you post one with a family..

For example....

"look whos a big brother now"

Or

"Im so happy to have a brother/sister"

pregnancy calendar
prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I think the pics are good but do you edit at all?  the one of the 2 of them and the minister, you should crp it so the lamp post isnt in the pic. the one of him putting her ring on the ring should be the focal point but it is blurry, also of her holding her bouquet crop it so that its just the bouquet and her hands the whole head missing thing is weird and a no no. um im trying to remember more,,the pics themselves are good just need to edit and crop and stuff better,,remember the focal points and try not to get clutter so to speak in the picture. oh i only looked at the wedding with the black dress i will check out the other site now

prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:53 AM

i think the little ones album came out darling

jamie7326
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Thank you ladies, I will keep the cropping better in mind. I do appreciate the honesty!! :)

jamie7326
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:41 AM

anyone else have any opinions????

DelennDax
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I LOVE the black and white wedding photo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)