Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE WRESTLER!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

I SAW THE MOVIE THE WRESTLER LAST NIGHT AND WOW THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE.... I SAY ITS A MUST SEE. I WOULD SAY THAT MARISSA TOMEI, MICKEY ROURKE DID THEIR BEST ACTING IN THIS MOVIE... THIS WAS THE 1ST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN MICKEY ROURKE IN AND AFTER THE MOVIE I WENT TO BLOCKBUSTER AND FOUND ANOTHER MOVIE HE WAS IN WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER....  THIS MOVIE ISNT ALL ABOUT A WRESTLER ITS ABOUT ALOT MORE.

YES IT HAS A FEW NUDITY AND BAD WORDS.

I'LL TOTALLY BUY THIS MONEY...

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ahawes
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM

popcorn I LOVE THIS MOVIE....

I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

Pepperlynns
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM

OMG i know!!! i was so happy when he won best actor for it...I love the wrestler and gran torino!!!!!

Valentines Day 2009
Happily married for 11 yrs...

ahawes
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM

YES I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE 2 MOVIES.... I HAVE LITERALLY TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT THESE 2 MOVIES....

Quoting Pepperlynns:

OMG i know!!! i was so happy when he won best actor for it...I love the wrestler and gran torino!!!!!

MommyOnLI
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:30 AM

my friend was in this movie... Paul E. Normous (or as i know him Paul Fuchs) sadly he died on January 16.

heres my journal...

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1364573/RIP_Paul_Fuchs_aka_Paul_E_Normous

i havent seent he movie yet, but i plan on it soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)