• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plastic Surgery??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM
  • 13 Replies

If you had the mean's/could afford it....would you have something done? I have alway's said that God made you the way you are...so why change anything but I do now wish I did have the money to have a tummy tuck and lipo(I've had 5 children in 10 year's!!)? I know....a weird question??!!! Just wanted to know what you all thought?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bzimz3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM

lol that is exactly what I say, "we should be happy with our bodies, yada yada" but in the quiet of my day I would love my pre-baby belly and boobs.....I'd hafta say if money were no object I probably would.....yeah I would. lol

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM

after we move in march, hubby said we can start saving money so i can get myself looking good lol (my idea). i'm going to get my boobs done (small implants just to make them look full again, and possibly a lift), tummy tuck, and maybe a little liposuction. it'll be a couple years so hopefully we'll have another kid somewhere in there so i don't have to worry about it a few years from now.

i say if getting plastic surgery will make you happy and give you a better outlook on life, then go for it.

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

SCmommy106
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM

I would get a breast lift and augmentation. After lossing my baby weight my boobs look like empty Christmas stockings! I would also get something done about the dark circles under my eyes. It is a family trait my mom has it I have it and my DD has it too. No matter how much sleep I get it have it.

AmberM83
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Well I have had one bout of plastic surgery and have one more ahead of me.  I had an 11 lb tumor removed out of my right breast and now am waiting to have a reduction, lift and reconstruction surgery on both breasts.  I am lucky enough that Ins is paying 100% of this surgery.  But I would SO LOVE to have lipo and a tummy tuck....2 babies killed the nice body I once had....lol 

I say go for it mama if you want it!!

Amber- Wife to Luke

MOM to                 

Brynne 4/12/99         Cooper 3/8/08

MonroeLoves82

I would never do it. I am pretty much against elective surgery. Too much can go wrong.

Like a good debate about Mothering Hot Topics?
Come debate with us!

My name is Alli, I am a mother to two children Brady and Addison.
I am a nurse, wife, midwifery student, aspiring doula, straight edge, breastfeeding, homebirthing, non vaccinating, liberal, pro choice, future home schooling, green living, army wife, atheist, level headed, feminist.

texas1981

I use to feel the same way, this is the way god made you so why change it but after having issues with my body I did get surgery. I  got a boob job and I feel great about myself now. I do deal with some guilt about changing my body when its not right in gods eyes.

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I am going to get my boobs done and possibly a tummy tuck.  The tummy tuck will depend on how things look after losing the baby weight from this pregnancy.  We are going to sell DH's chopper to fund big tits and a flat tummy.

nurbabe82

I would love to have boob job and hopefully next tax season it will happen.

aidensmommy102

I want boobs. BAD!!!!!! I am a 32 AA after pregnancy and i never can find bras to fit what i have now. I just want like a 34 C. nothing outragous but yes i would love to get boobs if i had an extra 5000$ laying around

mirandapoo
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Quoting AmberM83:

Well I have had one bout of plastic surgery and have one more ahead of me.  I had an 11 lb tumor removed out of my right breast and now am waiting to have a reduction, lift and reconstruction surgery on both breasts.  I am lucky enough that Ins is paying 100% of this surgery.  But I would SO LOVE to have lipo and a tummy tuck....2 babies killed the nice body I once had....lol 

I say go for it mama if you want it!!

OH MY GOSH...I hope this was a benign tumor? Even if it was'nt...Iam sorry you had to go through that? I have had three scare's with tumor's? It was'nt fun...the waiting anyway's for the result's. Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)