• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silver Cross Dazzle for $89.99, originally $350

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm just putting this up for people who MAY be interested. Those that know about Silver Cross strollers know that this is a very good deal.

If you are not interested or think the stroller is ugly or too expensive, please move on and dont waste your time responding.

Get it before they sell out, they go quick.

http://www.shnoop.com/index.php

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmandaBBW
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:25 AM

if i had a baby i would lol

zacnmariesmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:02 PM

$90 for an umbrella stroller? LOL!

mom22tumblebugs
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:03 PM

ditto.

Quoting zacnmariesmom:

chiamom123
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:42 PM
i paid that for the stroller that came with my sons first car seat it doesn't look like anything special to me.
M0M0F03
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

ditto.

Quoting zacnmariesmom:

Crystallynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:52 PM

ok- so I looked at it, but I think it is ugly.....

BelliesMami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:57 PM

If you don't like it-responding is pointless. SOME people think crappy, plastic, 20 dollar Umbrella Strollers are not good for a babies spinal development and prefer to invest in something a bit more solid. She is just trying to be helpful to people who may be interested.

Thanks for the info Mama! I'm a bit of a stroller junky lol-I already have 2 Maclarens and a jogger so I think Hubby might kill me if I even blinked at another stroller.

*EDIT*

I'm a NYC girl and we walk a lot so we're very big on cool, well made, functional strollers here. I suppose it's different for people who live in places where you drive everywhere.

graciejoe
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Quoting BelliesMami:

If you don't like it-responding is pointless. SOME people think crappy, plastic, 20 dollar Umbrella Strollers are not good for a babies spinal development and prefer to invest in something a bit more solid. She is just trying to be helpful to people who may be interested.

Thanks for the info Mama! I'm a bit of a stroller junky lol-I already have 2 Maclarens and a jogger so I think Hubby might kill me if I even blinked at another stroller.

I've never had an umbrella stroller made out of plastic.......  Not even a 20 dollar one.

BelliesMami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I'm pretty sure I was speaking generally and not talking to you specifically or I would have quoted  you-kind of like I'm doing now.  =)

Quoting graciejoe:

Quoting BelliesMami:

I've never had an umbrella stroller made out of plastic.......  Not even a 20 dollar one.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM

i like it.....i think its great for older children my dd is 21 months i want to get it we are going to Disney in may she will be 2...it seems like a perfect size and better then the umbrella one......at least this has somewhere for hr to lay in and to cover her from the sun!!!

gotta see if i can talk hubs into buying it LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)