Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which baby carrier do you recommend.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am interested in getting a baby carrier not a sling i think they're called. I want a carrier if you've bought one which one do you recommend that is comfy for baby too??

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Simple-Beauty
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I loved my Baby Bjorn, but its not as versatile as a wrap (Moby, Ultimate Baby).

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I had the Baby Bjorn one. I loved it.

This message is brought to you spell checked and text type free for your reading ease.
IsaiahsMommy515
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:09 PM

All I know is dont get the infantino it hurts my shoulders so bad.  I've only heard good things about the moby wrap and mei tai so I'm planning on buying one of those.

missamissa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I used th e Snugli, I got it at Target for 20.00 or 25.00 . It worked great when casing around my 2 year old and holding the baby.  It was really comfortable also, it was good when the baby was really little because you could face her towards you and when the baby gets bigger and can hold it's head up you can face the baby away from you.

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

If i get a wrap and go back to my hometown i'll be like the ladies from mexico and how they carry their babies. I've seen these way before they were out on the market but the women carry them over their back too. I always thought they were uncomfortable.

happymomofone1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I use a Snugli and I love it. I got it at Sears for a little under $20.00 I believe.

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

ally1021
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Ditto Infantino IMO was a peice of ....

Quoting IsaiahsMommy515:

All I know is dont get the infantino it hurts my shoulders so bad.  I've only heard good things about the moby wrap and mei tai so I'm planning on buying one of those.

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I've always thought maybe it hurts the baby around their private area..

eddysmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM

lol i have seen people like that when i go to my grandmas house  she lives in mexico

Quoting ErikaM27:

If i get a wrap and go back to my hometown i'll be like the ladies from mexico and how they carry their babies. I've seen these way before they were out on the market but the women carry them over their back too. I always thought they were uncomfortable.

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Quoting eddysmommy:

lol i have seen people like that when i go to my grandmas house  she lives in mexico

Quoting ErikaM27:

LOL I'm not being racist against my own race but I'm mexican and if i wear that wrap i won't stop laughing. Even sil said no way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)