Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm starting to lose it

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

My husband has been on disability for his back since Nov 08 and he is supposed to be out until April 09. We have been receiving a disability check every other week and we didn't get one yesterday like we should have and we needed to pay rent and utilities with it, and we can't talk to anybody til monday to figure out what is going on. I haven't been able to find a job to save my life which totally blows it is getting really hard, and now my husband ended up pinching a nerve in his back last week so he hasn't been able to get out of bed this past week except to go to the bathroom and that is a major struggle for him. I feel so useless that I can't help him with anything, cuz there is nothing he can do except wait and see if it goes away. Plus my oldest DD came home from school with the flu, I can't freakin sleep, I'm so worried about money ugh I am just starting to lose my sanity with everyone yelling "mommy, mommy help me, I'm hungry, i'm this, i'm that.... "Babe, can you this and that, blah blah blah..." I love my family and I would do anything for them but I need a major mommy break...

crying

Want to spice things up in the bedroom? Join me at

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Roxeerose13
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Ok so I am getting my mommy break, by going to get my taxes done! Woo Hoo

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:30 AM

wave

Hi Roxeerose13

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)