Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got my hair done wanted to share pictures

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM
  • 47 Replies

Right after my first son was born I was sick of my curly hair so I asked a lady at the salon to put a light relaxer in it to loosent he curl so that I could wear it straight more often I have no clue what she used in my hair but it completely fell out I was bald in the back of my head so I cut all my hair off (well to my shoulders but it was completely down my back before this happened)  that was four years ago and it hasnt grown much since then so I decided it was time to just throw some extensions in Im not going to wait forever to get my old hair back.  I had to wait for my 2nd son to be born because I did not have the patience while pregnant to sit and get them put in now that hes three months I figured it was a great time to do it....... ... Sooooo Heres some before and after pics ladies

And please if you dont like this post dont leave a negative comment just press the back buttona nd move on....Have a great rest of your weekend ladies!!!!

Heres some pics from before

and heres after

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MadsMom04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:09 PM

IT LOOKS REALLY CUTE..BUT HONESTLY I LIKE IT SHORT TOO!!

LEJOLIE

ohhh  biatch looks hot!

Brittney_OREGON

i love it both ways mama your beautiful btw!!!

AnasMommy7
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I like it, it's pretty.

Looking to loose weight, work out & have support from other fellow moms? Join my group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/exercisesupport

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
jaiden615

Oh my goodness lol I hated the short hair but maybe ill change my mind after a few months of these lol

Quoting MadsMom04:

IT LOOKS REALLY CUTE..BUT HONESTLY I LIKE IT SHORT TOO!!

jaiden615

thank you sexy mama!

Quoting LEJOLIE:

ohhh  biatch looks hot!

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:11 PM

you look awesome!

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM

you look like ciara in that first new pic...i think its cute, but i like it better when its shoulder length

Brooke208
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM

It's very cute both ways but I LOVE it short!  And don't ever try to relax it again, I think it's perfect how it is!

jaiden615
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Thanks mama but for the amount of money I just spent Ill be wearin it long for a little whilelol

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

you look like ciara in that first new pic...i think its cute, but i like it better when its shoulder length

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)