Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AS SEEN ON TV..........BUMPITS?? PIC ADDED

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

ANYONE TRIED THESE? I JUST BOUGHT SOME OFF OF EBAY..I NORMALLY DONT BUY THINGS OFF OF TV BUT I WAS A SUCKER FOR THESE...

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:11 PM

i had to goggle it to see what it was lol....looks like something i could use! you'll have to let me know if you like them!

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Plopez
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:18 PM

i had to goggle it too. i forgot what they were. let me know if the work cause i want  to get some.

jenseney
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM

"Bumpits are not edible" LOL

MadsMom04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:24 PM

LOL........I DID'NT EVEN SEE THAT!!

Quoting jenseney:

"Bumpits are not edible" LOL

mommabear4ever
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I just ordered some too! I should be getting them any day now.  I'm overly excited for them because I tease the heck out of my hair to get good volume, and I need to stop. I hope they work!

witchywomanav
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I think the style these things create make your head look very abnormal. Heads don't look like that. Not a look I want or need. Hairspray and clips are fine for me thank you very much lol.

MadsMom04
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:08 PM

BUMP

mommabear4ever
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:28 PM

I just got mine in the mail today....and I LOVE THEM! My hair was sooo easy to do, and I have fairly thin, fine, hair that is straightened. The only thing is I have a short aline cut with the layers going high in the back....so I can't use the Hollywood/Rockstar piece that is bigger, because my hair isnt long enough to look even with the rest of my layers. But I nomally spend a good amount of time teasing my hair or putting hot rollers in to get good volume and this made it so easy. And I thought they would fall out, but I can shake my head around everywhere, and they dont budge! Its great! I have always wanted to grow my hair out long again, but never have because I could never keep volume in my hair. Now I can grow my hair out and I dont have to be worried about having flat hair. Let me know how you like yours when you get it!

CAarmywife
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM

i want them

in lovebaby girltoddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)