Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a really cute girly dress for a newborn.... ????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

I want to find a really cute/pretty girly girl dress/outfit for a newborn baby girl... and i cant find anything i like!!!

if you know of a really cutesy online baby store can you give me the link.... or pictures of the dresses/outfits too:)

its for my BFF, im so excited to get her something for her baby girl and I just cant find one that im compltely IN LOVE with yet...

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean (undecided middle) 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM

bump? anyone?

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM

My little girl got the cutest fancy dress from my SIL--I will go get it from the closet and post a pic when the kids wake up. But I think she just got it at a little botique store here...sorry. :(

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM

yeah, we dont have many boutique stores here.... well we have a couple but they are super pricey... so i was hoping to find something online cause i have to ship it to her anyway....

Quoting lovinmommiehood:

My little girl got the cutest fancy dress from my SIL--I will go get it from the closet and post a pic when the kids wake up. But I think she just got it at a little botique store here...sorry. :(

Remmie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM

have you tried baby gap or pottery barn kids? or old navy

BUT

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM

yeah to oldnavy and gap... didnt find what i was looking for... but ill try pottery barn, thanks!

Quoting JAX_Mami:

have you tried baby gap or pottery barn kids? or old navy

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM

thanks i forgot about them!

Quoting Remmie:

http://www.strasburgchildren.com/

Tae
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I don't know what your budget is, but I have ordered a few things from this place for my best friends little girl

http://www.dimplesanddandelions.com/onsale.asp?gclid=COOqlY3EqpgCFQa-sgodqgQ0mQ

here's another

http://www.tinytotdressshop.com/ingidr.html

luv4life05
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Do a search online 4 Will Beth dresses...............they are adorable!!!!!!

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)