• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you share house hold chores or is it ALL you?(added poll)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 40 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you share chores or do it all?

Options:

Share with my hubby or SO 50/50

I'm spoiled, my hubby or SO does more than my share..

Once in a bluemoon

Pft, I wish it's ALL me..

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 96

View Results

My hubby and I BOTH clean the house.It's not just me doing everything, and we also take turns with dinner too.Some nights we just make ourselves what we want to eat and share making something for our daughter..Do you do all the house work and cooking or do you share the chores?

Photobucket

My reason I believe in miracles!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM

he cooks and cleans the kitchen..i clean the rest of the house

ROBIN99
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

FOR THE MOST PART IT'S E, BUT I SAH AND HE WORKS... BUT HE USUALLY PITCHES IN ON HIS DAYS OFF..

MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

I do most, my husband has been working a ton lately, so since I'm already around the house anyways the majority of the time I do a lot of the cleaning and I love to cook, he's a horrible cook LOL He does make like 3 maybe 4 different things for meals which is nice every once in a while.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

sweetdragoness
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM

he works I stay at home currently so I do most of it and he helps out when he is home but when I go back to work it will go back to being more 50/50 like it used to be

Mezmer
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Nope we all share.  The kids pick up their toys and they get stickers for it.  When they get so many stickers for doing their chores they get a special treat.  My husband and I kinda rotate chores.  Actually he's organizing the attic at the moment.  I would be helping but I'm not allowed to pick up heavy boxes due to being preggers.  But if he wants me to organize a box he brings it to me and I'll organize it then let him know when I'm done, lol.

~*~Amanda~*~

lilmaiyagirl
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I could not answer your poll, I do 99% of the chores, I am a SAHM, He goes out and works I keep the house.I gladly do these things so that when hubby comes home he can play with the boys and relax and have fun.

PEACHES1721
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

with us its shared... we dont have assigned things to do just whatever works out when something needs done... lately dh has been doing the laundry, helping with dishes, picking up after the kids and so on...im so glad he doesnt act like some guys and think " its the womans job" i guess we just work together :)

Jillian Kaye * ~ 11/30/2005 ~ *

Timothy James * ~ 5/28/2007 ~ *

Currently TTC #3

*~ GOD BLESS ALL ANGLE BABIES ~*

momto5armybrats

I do majority of it but he works and he also just got home from Afghan. 2 wks ago so I don't expect a lot yet. My kids also take turns loading dishes, taking out trash, dusting, vacuuming and feeding the dog. They all have chores on a chart and my husband just helps whenever he sees me doing something really.

Photobuckettag
xhighonlovex

Quoting PEACHES1721:

with us its shared... we dont have assigned things to do just whatever works out when something needs done... lately dh has been doing the laundry, helping with dishes, picking up after the kids and so on...im so glad he doesnt act like some guys and think " its the womans job" i guess we just work together :)

Sounds exactly like my hubby and I..

Photobucket

My reason I believe in miracles!

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:06 PM

im a sahm so i do it all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)