Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I cant believe she's thinking of doing this!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:14 PM
  • 10 Replies

My crazy sil was telling my hubby about a site on here that does fake diplomas. And get this she is thinking about getting one so she can apply for better jobs. Me and her dont get along so this is what hubby was telling me the other night. I told him that she better think about her two little girls is it worth getting caught and going to jail over. I am just furios that she would even think of doing something so dumb. And hubby thinks she has just lost her mind. I looked at the website and I really cant tell if the GED's look real or not cause both me and hubby have our high school diplomas. So for the mommas that have GED's can you let me know if thesse fake GED's look like real one. I am so scared for her but like I told hubby you can only talk to her so much and she's gonna do what she want's. But me and hubby will deffinently be their for the girls if anny thing happens. Oh here's the website www.diplomamakers.com Please if any boby can take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks so much.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM

That is just stupid.

Mezmer
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I got my diploma so I'm of no help, but that is a really stupid thing for your sil to do.  She must be missing a few crayons from her box.

~*~Amanda~*~

slpydpy6
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Tell your SIL to go back and read the site the ribbon thing on the diploma gives it away that's it a fake and can't be used as a real one.  If you go in to the Q&A section it tells you that.

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM

A fake diploma doesn't substitute REAL TRANSCRIPTS. I have never been asked to submit a diploma when looking for a job, I have always been asked for the transcripts, which LISTS the diploma right on them. Your SIL is an idiot.

Kairi snowgirl

momof3boys729
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Quoting Mezmer:

I got my diploma so I'm of no help, but that is a really stupid thing for your sil to do.  She must be missing a few crayons from her box.

Yeah to many if you ask me.

vangel34
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Can't they actually verify wear the diploma came from through a background check.  Most companies that offer those "better" jobs do background checks, yes there expensive, but so is training a new employee that you may have to fire in a few months.

ForeverMeme
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Don't REAL diplomas have a date on them ?????????

angelwings63050
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM

momof3boys729
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Quoting ForeverMeme:

Don't REAL diplomas have a date on them ?????????

Well on the site it say's they'll put what ever date you want on it. Crazy huh?

KRISSH
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:05 PM

WOW..SHE MUST B HARD UP..

ASK HER IF SHE THANKS THATS A GOOD IDEA ??

SHE IS A ROLE MODE FOR HER KID.  SHE CAN JUST GO GET HER REAL DEPLOMA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)