Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why wont people reply? Atleast Bump!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 57 Replies

Okay so I have been having female problems since well from day one. When I was 18years old I was diagnosed with Endo. and they said It would be hard for me to get pregnant for as bad as it was. My doctor said that they burned it all out and that it may come back. Well for a few years I felt great didn't have any issues. I was on the pill and I stillI got pregnant and had a gorgeous little baby boy. There hasn't been any symptoms! I had a c-section with my son as well. Well after I had him I got my Pap at 6 weeks and it came back abnormal. So I went in again and had a piece of my cervix removed. My mid wife said that it was a fluke and I was fine. So I got an IUD and I had tons of issues with it. I hated it. It caused me to have sharp pains. I went in and had it removed b/c it was trying to come out. My Midwife said that was the reason I was having issues. So when I went back a month later to get it put back in she said my uterus was too small and she tried serveral times to get it in. I had to go with the pill cause we are in no position to have another baby anytime soon. Well I went to the OBGYN last week  for annual check up and he told me I was 8-9 weeks prego by the size of my Uterus and my cervix was closed and blue. He also said that my uterus was tilted back. He really thought I was pregnant. So I had a blood test and it came back negative. Well friday I get a little note in the mail saying that my Pap was slightly abnormal. This is the second time now. My mother was telling me that every woman besides her self on her side of the family has had a total histerectomy. I asked why and she said because of something to do with their uterus. She really didn't know what though. I am so worried about it being something serious. I did everything I was suppose to before I went in for the exam like not having sex or anything that would cause an abnormal pap. My pap before this one which was 6 months ago was normal. What do you ladies think? What could it be?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM

O.K. Wierd. I have never met someomne who has a "tilted" uterus like me, lol. My cervix also is in a wierd postition so it makes it one hell of a ride to get a pap done. I also have had all of my paps come back abnormal. WHen they do the follow up pap that is more in detail, it always come back normal. So, I would say wait for the results.

Just be warned 2 of my sisters & me all have gotten prego with the pill & my other 2 have gotten prego on IUD & delivered full-term babies! If you have problems with birth control you need to use spermacide or a condom.

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

only time i had an abnormal pap I had what was called the "freezing of the cells" procedure done and my paps have been normal since. Sorry don't know what to tell you . Bump!

kimberlieparks
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Yeah this was new to me when he told me! Its never been brought up before! Yeah well me and my husband have decided to not have actual intercorse for awhile! The pregnancy scare was enough to make us come the that!

Quoting kgsharber:

O.K. Wierd. I have never met someomne who has a "tilted" uterus like me, lol. My cervix also is in a wierd postition so it makes it one hell of a ride to get a pap done. I also have had all of my paps come back abnormal. WHen they do the follow up pap that is more in detail, it always come back normal. So, I would say wait for the results.

Just be warned 2 of my sisters & me all have gotten prego with the pill & my other 2 have gotten prego on IUD & delivered full-term babies! If you have problems with birth control you need to use spermacide or a condom.

kimberlieparks
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Bump! Can Anyone help?

kimberlieparks
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:18 PM

bump!

kimberlieparks
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM

49 views and 2 reply's! Come on now I know I am not the only one on here that has some type of female problems

kimberlieparks
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:45 PM

bump!

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM

i dont know   bump

amb_josh
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I have no clue but heres a bump! Good luck!

alwaysyoung
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM

idk sorry but here's a bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)