Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She did this all by herself

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

My daughter (4) is having surgery (her tonsils and adnoids out due to severe sleep apnea) on tuesday.  My ex- mother in law is driving up to help give my daugther some moral support and just be here for her and help with my son (there own father will have nothing to do with the kids, but his mom still tries really hard to be there and i try really hard to let here) So my daughter is really excited that her grandma "bug-a-bug" is coming tonight so she wanted to make her something special so i let her bake and decorate a cake all by herself (minus the oven part) i think she did a great job.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IndyDependent
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Great post!  Never turn down love from anyone!  The ex is the one losing out but thank God for his mother!  You and your daughter have my prayers - and I definitely want a piece of the best cake ever!

1busymomma03

Awww. She did an awesome job!!! Good luck with the surgery. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

nikkm0113

That is a great cake. Can I have some?? Lol!!!! God luck on the surgery.

ashlynsmoma

awwww, she did a great job!!! maybe she will be a baker when she gets older

good luck on the surgery tues..It will be fine!!! :)

boobra

holy cow that is really good... hers turned out better then mine do lol!

MommyRuby2008
myboy28
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM

blowing candlesShe did a wonderful job. And, your MIL is very sweet to continue you and her grandchildren. I wish your daughter well on Tuesday's surgery. Please keep us posted. I'll say a prayer for all of you.

Lady Bugs
ForeverMeme
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM

OH gramma is going to love that cake, that is just so sweet! Bless your daughter and bless her gramma. Bless you for letting her in your life. Hugs.

1sttimemommy198
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Wow, she did a great job!! Good luck with the surgery..

copperswifey
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM

wow that is better then what I could do. I am jealous Grandma gets to eat it.  Can I hire her to make my cakes from now on?  I can never make anything look that pretty.  Good luck on Tuesday!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)