Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WORRIED.......SCARED.......:(

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

i havent been feeling myself for a few weeks. my boobs are tender, real emotions, and i get naseated sometimes. i have taken 2 pregnacy test and both came out negative. i have never taken a pregnacy test at home, i have always gone to the doctors.

friday night i went to my sil house to eat supper and i couldnt stand the smell of the fires that she was cooing, and we had steak but  i couldnt stand the smell of it either (but it sure tasted good lol). yesterday went over there again to eat some brisket and i didnt eat it casue i wasnt hungry.

my fiancee thinks i might be pregnant.i have already had my period for january. i was just wondering if i was pregnant wouldnt the pt have been positive or is it too early to tell. i'll start my period sometime this week.

i guess i should just wait till next month to see if i start my period or not. i'm sorry if this doesnt make any sense to you but i had to get it out cause i have been very worried about it.

THIS IS MY FAMILY,MY LIFE, MY  WORLD AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M HERE.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cass_pick
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I've been going thru the same things, keep getting neg tests tho! I wonder if it's just stress making us over react?

KellyOh72
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Not sure what to tell you but GL.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:33 AM

wave

Hi
Lewisgirl,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

cass_pick
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Any updates?

ldsdragonmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM

You may have taken one to soon.  When are you due for your next period?

boy n girlCohen April 2006 and Makayla July 2003

expecting boy Brandon due April of 09!

armyvetmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:04 AM

you very well could be.  i think i might be pregnant right now, also, and my tests so far have been neg (i'm only 8 dpo though) so maybe we're in the same boat and we're not far along enough for a positive urine test?  i'd go to the clinic today and get a blood test if you can, just to ease some of your worries.

I am a U.S Army Combat Veteran of OIF

Lewisgirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I HAVE TAKEN 2 PT AND THEY HAVE BOTH BEEN NEGATIVE. IM GOING TO WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH TO SEE IF I'LL START MY PERIOD IF NOT THEN IM GOING TO THE DOCTOR.

Quoting cass_pick:

Any updates?

Lewisgirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM

WILL IM KIND OF DONT KNOW YET. I STARTED THE LAST WEEK OF DECEMBER TILLTHE 2 OF JANUARY AND STARTED AGAIN ON THE 8TH FOR LIKE THREE DAYS SO IM GUESING AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

crysjuls
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM

i think sometimes your body will play with your mind.  this was the exact same way i was last week.  very tender boobs, grouchy, emotional, nauseated, dizzy, even wanting to faint!  so i took a pregnancy test and it was negative.  then like 3 days later i got my period.  lol  maybe it's cus you are about to get your period.  i had never had these symptoms before only when i was pregnant, so these might be some new symptoms.  or go to your doc and have them draw some blood.  gl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)