Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

non vaccinating moms....edited.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  • 92 Replies

I just have a question.. why do you not vaccinate??

I was reading the paper today, and there were 3 infants who died from Hib. I dunno the technical name for it, but the paper suggests that if they would have had the shot, they wouldn't have gotten the disease..

I was just wondering.. why you dont vaccinate? I havent really heard about it or anything..

EDIT.....

** Im not trying to cause drama, but I have a 3yo, and he has been vaccinated since birth, no health problems, allergies... etc.

He was in daycare and the Health Dept threatened to have his daycare shut down because he lacked 1 shot, and another little girl lacked 2..

I just dont understand.. how do your kids go to school, etc.

but what Im really trying to get is an answer.. from your opinion.. not something from a dr, a nutritionist, something in a book, internet or magazine.. why do you not do it.. what made you decide against it?

-I am HONESTLY just wanting your opinions, I thought rear-facing carseats as long as possible was just stupid before I joined CM and looked at all the research other moms had done.. Now with my next baby, that convertible carseat WILL BE rearfacing!

Photobucket
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loa1002
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM

The reasons I don't vaccinate:

Ingredients (aluminum, frahmedehyde, latex, chicken, monkey kidneys, aborted fetuses from 30 years ago, thirmosol  (still "traces" of it-otherwise known as mercury), the live virus, polysorbate 80, MSG, etc etc)

http://www.novaccine.com/vaccine-ingredients/

From the CDC web site:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-1.pdf

For example take ingredient polysorbate 80 and Google it.... It has 443,000 results. I picked one which supports      that it can cause infertility. This ingredient is also in ice cream, skin care lotion, & many other products. http://infertility.suite101.com/article.cfm/polysorbate_80_causes_infertility

Side Effects (ADD, ADHD, seizures, autism, SIDS, fever, knots in legs, developmental disorders, auto-immune deficiencies, cancer, leukemia, asthma, food allergies, the virus itself, death, etc etc etc) http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00046738.htm

Check out VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System)  http://vaers.hhs.gov/

At your ped.'s office or you might find it online, look inside the vaccine insert that the manufacturer's sends with the vaccine. They cover their butts and it will tell you of  side effects including death.

Vaccines do not equal immunity (of the 131 cases of the measles, there were kids that were vaccinated)

Vaccines could be the cause that the diseases are still around (live viruses can cause shedding up to 28 days from getting the shot)

I highly recommend reading the following books:

Vaccines: Are They Safe & Effective by Neil Z Miller (footnotes everything)

The Hundred-Year Lie by Randall Fitzgerald (touches on vaccines but it is how chemicals are destroying our health)

Natural Cures: What They Don't Want You To Know About by Kevin Trudeau (he tries to educate people about natural health and how gov't and the health care systems are corrupt-only touches on vaccines)

But don't take my opinion research research research on your own. I think going against the medical field is thinking outside the box and for all the Mothers here our children are the most important thing. I think educate before you vaccinate. Know your rights and know what you/they are doing to your child. Your Doctor is not GOD. The scientific fields make mistakes and then they might or might not correct them. Thousands of people die from aspirin alone but that is still FDA approved. Do NOT let them use your child as a guinea pig. They don't even do studies to see if the vaccine is safe.

Oh and yes your child can go to school etc. (check for your state here)

www.909shot.com

Myroslava
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Actually, 5 children got sick, one of them died. True, 3 out of 5 were not vaccinated, including the baby that died, but 2 others were vaccinated, and they still got sick.

I am not vaccinating, because to me the risks outweigh the benefits, and i really doubt that there are benefits to vaccination, JMO. I was going to vaccinated my baby, without even questioning vaccines, but, then i started to read and research, and what i found out, made me decide against vaccination. I know, the poor baby died, and i am very sorry for his family. But there are children dying from vaccine complications (i know, many people still don't believe there is any connection, but i do), and you can't argue that cases of autoimmune desease and neurological desease are rising, as is amount of vaccinations are children recommended to have.  Hib vaccine only covers 7 strains, but there are many more that can cause menengitis.

I was always skeptical of conspiracy theories, but I only see med and pharmacy industry profiting from vaccines and from deseases that i believe they cause.

I believe, that if you give your child the best start that you can, such as breastfeeding and good diet later in life, and improve their immune system all the natural ways, their body will be strong enough to fight off infections. So, i hope this can help you understand why people, like me choose not to vaccinate.

Loa1002
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM

My son is 13 months old, EBF for 10 months and now occassionaly organic food. No vaccines not even the eye goop, vitamin K or hep B at birth. He is the least sick of all 3 of us if we all get colds which he has a cold. Never had a diaper rash or constipation problems.

I believe I have given him a better start than what I had 36 years ago when there werent that many vaccines. I mean I had teh chicken pox and yeah it was itchy and it was not fun tehre is no way I would vaccinate against.

Between the numerous vaccines babies get to our water supply and pesticides on our food, etc etc etc no matter we have so many health problems.

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM

banging head into wallNOBODY WILL EVER COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHY OR WHY NOT.  I MADE A POST ABOUT THIS AWHILE BACK BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MOM'S WOULD CHOOSE NO TO VACCINATE ALSO.  BUT AFTER HEARING ALL THEIR RESPONSES I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND, I DON'T AGREE, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND.  I WILL BUMP MY PREVIOUS POST SO YIU CAN READ THE WOMEN'S RESPONSES.

EdynRose81
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I also dont vaccinate and I agree with the above posters. The number of vaccines and what they put in them is way different then when I was a kid.  There were 7 vaccines when I was growing up, now there are about 40 and counting.  For what!!!!!  Just like the above poster said, add, adhd, autism and other cases are rising like crazy lately and I strongly feel its the vaccines. 

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS THINKING!  LOTS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NVER BEEN VACINATED HAVE DEVELOPED AUTISM.  SO I THINK THAT THEORY IS NOT VERY STRONG WITH NOT ALOT OF SUPPORT OR EVIDENCE BEHIND IT.

Quoting EdynRose81:

I also dont vaccinate and I agree with the above posters. The number of vaccines and what they put in them is way different then when I was a kid.  There were 7 vaccines when I was growing up, now there are about 40 and counting.  For what!!!!!  Just like the above poster said, add, adhd, autism and other cases are rising like crazy lately and I strongly feel its the vaccines. 

sharshar
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:59 PM

im kinds scared i dont want my kids to get sick but i dont want them to have all of the side effects so idk

EdynRose81
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:01 PM

and thats fine you dont understand.   This is what I believe and I will never let them put this crap in my kids.

Quoting JANEDOE5683:

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS THINKING!  LOTS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NVER BEEN VACINATED HAVE DEVELOPED AUTISM.  SO I THINK THAT THEORY IS NOT VERY STRONG WITH NOT ALOT OF SUPPORT OR EVIDENCE BEHIND IT.

Quoting EdynRose81:

DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM

a bump for the edit, especially the part about shots for daycare!

Photobucket
DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:09 PM

kinda off subject.. but.

IMO- I think adhd is a croc "disease" that parents USE as an excuse for their children.

I have 7 brothers and sisters, all the same dad.. different moms.. My stepmom is a physco, and if she does actually try to be a 'parent' to my 8 yo brother, its not very often.. the child has NEVER had any type of discipline since the day he was born.. so last year, she decided that he had adhd, that way he could be put on medication.. and she wouldnt have to deal with him.

yes,he has attitude problems, but hes a 8 year old little boy.. the meds make him act like a frickin zombie.. he acts BETTER without them.

Quoting EdynRose81:

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)