Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MUST...GET...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

OFF THE COMPUTER! I just can't seem to get modivated today and I am supposed to be picking up a dog cage from someone on Craigslist in half an hour!

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM

mama i know how you feel. we're moving in about 6 weeks and i just CAN NOT get motivated for the life of me to start packing the things we won't need from now til then. so instead i've been sitting on my butt all day on my computer lol. plus my apt is a disaster thanks to the 16 month old running around lol. plus me and ds are both still in our pj's, and it's 3:37 in the afternoon! at least i got the dishes done!

out of bedtyping

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mezmer
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I'm kinda the same way.  My husband is re-organizing the attic cause he was bored (go team him) and I was like, "Well if you need a box organized bring it to me."  lol  So I'm sitting on the couch in my kids toy room on the computer with a box every now and then.  I've decided I'm not moving today...I'm gonna be a lazy pregnant woman.

~*~Amanda~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)