Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you quit?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM
  • 32 Replies

So let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE my job.  I am good at what I do and I make damn good money doing what I do.

But I have this one *BLEEP*(insert your own word) that I work with and up until yesterday we were absolutely fine, we actually hung out alot went to lunch together took breaks together all that kind of crap.  Now I know she wasnt a great person but it was ok beacuse we were cool, she talks major crap about everyone, has her boobs hanging out all the time, shows 6 inches of her ass out her pants 99% of the time beacuse girl aint got a butt, says things she isnt supossed to to customers, breaks the rules and gets away with it all because she preforms well.    But I knew this about her so while her and I were cool it didnt bother me.  Well yesterday she got her pay check and during lunch she wanted me to take her to Target and I told her no because Saturdays I always go see my kids during lunch.  She didnt like that so now all of a sudden she has flipped the script and is making my life hell at work.  She plays the stupid politics game that I just can't play Im not that type of person.  Well after all the crap yesterday she has been really shitty so she decided to file a report about me that was 100% a lie.   I called her out on lying about me.  And she got caught red handed.  Well today all she has done is talk shit about me to my co-workers make my total day horrible to the point that I want to cry.  I dont know what to do.  I cant be this unhappy all day at work. I work 10 hour shifts.   Its not fair , I dont know if I should just quit because I am that unhappy or what.  I mean we dont really need the money but I love working and I carry our insurance.  I just dont know what to do. 

Help me

Heatherwearing crown

Mommy to Chloe & Paityn  Wife to Patrick

girl on a swing    baby girl        playing golf

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:35 PM

can you report her? i mean, isn't what she's doing a form of harassment itself?

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

jennie300

you are going to let her dictate what your going to do?you need to put her in her place,then carry on with your business.you carry the insurance,and you like your job,f'''' her.your grown,dont play her stupid games.

zianneaaliyah

I wouldn't pay her no mind and would smile everyday in her face, because evidently she gets off to making people miserable and showing her that you don't care will probably boil her blood.

Do you have to interact with her much? If not, I would just keep doing what I'm doing and keep smiling.

ChloesMommy1216
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Ive tried but they wont do anything because we are a perfomance based company and she performs well.

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

Heatherwearing crown

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I would tell her to f*** off and then not be bothered with her.. then she will stop

vangel34

Ditto.  If you quit she wins, she gets away with doing this to people.  Stay and stand your ground, confront her if need be.  Just distance yourself to see if it passes and report her anytime she crosses the line.

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

baly2001

I would just ignore that person. I mean when she liked you did not have a problem with what she does(ex:talking about others) I personally would not of been friends with a person like that in the first place.

ChloesMommy1216

I know, its just hard, I hate having to come here and play the game.  I want to be able to come here and do my job and not deal with the extra crap and she makes it impossible.

Quoting jennie300:

you are going to let her dictate what your going to do?you need to put her in her place,then carry on with your business.you carry the insurance,and you like your job,f'''' her.your grown,dont play her stupid games.

Heatherwearing crown

Brooke501
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM

"She who angers you , Controls you.'

Dont give her that power over you.If the other people you work with know you then they know what she is saying is just a bunch of BS.

Where do you work?

ChloesMommy1216
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I knew better than to be friends and I did it anyways.  I wanted to prove that I could be friends with her, I dont know it was stupid but now I regret every bit of it

Quoting baly2001:

I would just ignore that person. I mean when she liked you did not have a problem with what she does(ex:talking about others) I personally would not of been friends with a person like that in the first place.

Heatherwearing crown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)