Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was almost in a head on car accident!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I was driving up main st yesterday, when some guy decided to step on the gas and race out to try and get in front of me. well, apparently he did not see the van that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, and smashed the van in the side, causing it to come DIRECTLY towards me. i slammed on my brakes and turned sharply to the left, as did the van, causing our bumpers to meerly "kiss" . WE WERE ALMOST HIT HEAD ON AT ATLEAST 35 MILES PER HOUR! I pulled over, practically having a heartattack, and i looked back at my 6 week old baby Nevaeh, who was sound asleep, and that is when i started crying and shaking. it was sooo close. So i left the scene and dropped the baby off at my mothers, since it was like 40 below, and went back to the scene and gave my info to the cops. I have never been so scared in my life. so the point of this story....

EVERYONE PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY! PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION FOR THOSE IDIOTS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVEMOST IMPORTANTLY...GO HUG YOUR KIDS!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
vangel34
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Wow, I'm glad your okay.  When I was 6 months pregnant with dd, dh was driving and I was in the passenger seat.  This idiot ran a red light and almost smashed into the passenger side of the car.  Some people shouldn't have drivers license.

baybbunches
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Quoting vangel34:

Wow, I'm glad your okay.  When I was 6 months pregnant with dd, dh was driving and I was in the passenger seat.  This idiot ran a red light and almost smashed into the passenger side of the car.  Some people shouldn't have drivers license.

agreed!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
possummom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM

some idiot decided to stop on an interstate on ramp...for no reason at all....and caused me to bump him from behind...while i was 7 months along with twins. the cops came out and even the cop asked the guy why he stopped on the ramp? he had no answer...he recieved the ticket and the cop let me go on my way. there are some real idiots out there!! some people should not be behind the wheel of a car if they cant drive.

baybbunches
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:48 PM

bump

Mezmer
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I'm so glad to hear that you are ok!  I get so mad at these stupid drivers on the road.  It's like they have no concern for anybody but themselves and trying to get where they are going 5 seconds faster than they would have if they slowed their asses down! 

~*~Amanda~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)