Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you buy perscription diet pills online?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

If you can where at? And what is effective? My bmi is 41 and i am way overweight. Thanks for the help!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOnLI
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:24 PM

yes you can.. type in the medication you want and it will bring you to a bunch of websites...

Brooke501
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:24 PM
krisalynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM

What site, and what do you suggest buying?

Quoting MommyOnLI:

yes you can.. type in the medication you want and it will bring you to a bunch of websites...

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

i  guess you can but i  personally wouldnt be comfortable w/ that.

Brooke501
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Quoting krisalynn:

What site, and what do you suggest buying?

Quoting MommyOnLI:

Redux?

c_boerman
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Have you talked to your doctor and asked him what he could prescribe you?  I am sure he would prescribe you a "diet pill" if you asked for it.

I dont know about buying prescription strength meds online and I would not suggest it but that is just me. 

c_boerman
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I am a registered pharmacy tech and there are TONS of meds that can help you to reduce your weight and your doctor will know as well!

Quoting c_boerman:

Have you talked to your doctor and asked him what he could prescribe you?  I am sure he would prescribe you a "diet pill" if you asked for it.

I dont know about buying prescription strength meds online and I would not suggest it but that is just me. 

krisalynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Yep, Ive talked to my doctor and he said , "There is nothing good out right now." I find that hard to believe and need some help

Quoting c_boerman:

Have you talked to your doctor and asked him what he could prescribe you? I am sure he would prescribe you a "diet pill" if you asked for it.

krisalynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:37 PM

bump

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Quoting krisalynn:

Yep, Ive talked to my doctor and he said , "There is nothing good out right now." I find that hard to believe and need some help

Quoting c_boerman:

Have you talked to your doctor and asked him what he could prescribe you? I am sure he would prescribe you a "diet pill" if you asked for it.

ORLISTAT ( ALI)    or phenetrin both are awesome i use them   ask him for those. The majority of woman in here use those two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)