Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE READ.....UPDATE ON DAUGHTER'S HEARING AIDS.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:37 PM
  • 16 Replies

I wanted to update those who were helping me look for resources to replace my daughters lost hearing aids.  For those who don't know they have been missing for two weeks since we moved my grandparents and we thought they had been thrown in the trash.

I was sitting on my bed balling my eyes out after I put the kids to bed because when I went back downstairs to clean the birdcage and feed and water them and the other animals, one of our birds had passed away....How will I explain this one.  So I was crying and praying.."God please, what else can you test me with right now.  I don't know how much more I can take, please lord, please help me find her ears, she needs them so badly"  All of sudden I heard a noise which I am sure was the cat antagonizing the dog in her pin and all of sudden something told me to check the Mucinex box because we had taken that for the kids that weekend and low and behold......THERE THEY WERE!!! IN THE DAMN BOX.  OMG I can't tell you what a relief this is to me.  I want to call my hubby at work and tell him but I already called and cried about the bird. LOL.   I am so happy right now I just want to jump on the bed!  Thanks for the help ladies.  Now we start a fund for new ears, buy them, and put them away for a rainy day! 

BTW it wasn't the cat.  He was asleep under my bed the whole time.  So I can only guess that God made something happen for me to go investigate down there and it was halfway down the stairs when it snapped for me to check in that box.

JOIN MY NEW GROUP SHIFTWORK.  FOR  SHIFTWORKERS AND WIFES OF SHIFTWORKERS

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
athenax3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM

yay!!! congratulations, what a relief it must be to have found them!

Doudy2148
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Good! I am so happy for you and your daughter!!! :)

nikkm0113
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Yay!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys. What a great relief.

Brooke501
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:42 PM

God is good! Some dont believe but when stuff like this happens it is clear to me.

RendevouzDreams
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Oh sweet heavens..I'm so happy you found them..Congrates

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Great....Im so happy you found them.

nanaT2
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM

I'm so happy for you and dd. my dad is researching the contact info we talked about last night so I will get with you about it asap. YEAH, dance on momma

dannie0802
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM

YAY!  

GreifsWife
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

SO glad you found them!! My youngest DD is deaf, and I know it would be so hard for us to replace her much needed hearing aides if they got lost/broken...

stuckinamess
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:06 PM

God is Good!!

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)