Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can you...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

Can you freeze cold cuts?   I caught a great buy one, get two free sale on turkey slices without realizing that I still had one and a half packages at home still...  can you freeze them?  Or does anyone know any good recipes to use the meat up before it expires?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nanaT2
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:52 PM

yes, they can be frozen

mechi2105
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Sorry hun, but I don't think you can freeze cold cuts. Don't know of any recipes either. but here's a bump

Babylove135
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM

I freeze stuff like that all the time.  Just don't leave it in the freezer too long.

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Quoting nanaT2:

yes, they can be frozen

ashleighmcg
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM

i freeze them all the time. just put them straight in the freezer and when youre ready to eat them just put them in the fridge until they are completely thawed.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Quoting nanaT2:

yes, they can be frozen

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Yes, you can freeze so many thing. Including milk and cheese.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

sunnygal27
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Instead of using ham in ham bbq's use the turkey slices...we don't eat much pork products in my house and this is what i do when i buy extra turkey! Just throw it in crock pot w/bbq sauce and I always add honey and garlic and onions! Let them cook and then serve on buns!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)