Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Got Kicked!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

ok so earlier i was sittin outside talkin to jeff while the kiddos napped, and i was sitting with my knees up to my chest kinda relaxing, & i felt a STRONG kick under my ribs! So either im farther than we all think, theres more than one, or this  is gonna be a VERY active child......and i know it wasnt gas, the necessary following didnt happen for it to be lol!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM

how far along are you,,it could still be gas,,whena gas bubble moves it doesnt mean your gonna fart..lol.. are because you were scrunched up you might have felt it more

Ilovemyson51508
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:14 PM

AWWW congrats but i dont miss being kicked all the time!!! LOL oh wait my son still kicks me when he climbs all over me!! it never ends!! lol

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:15 PM

im 11 weeks...this is my 4th pregnancy, so i know its not gas

Quoting prestonjohn:

how far along are you,,it could still be gas,,whena gas bubble moves it doesnt mean your gonna fart..lol.. are because you were scrunched up you might have felt it more

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:15 PM

hahahaha yea my DD is the same way....drives me nuts

Quoting Ilovemyson51508:

AWWW congrats but i dont miss being kicked all the time!!! LOL oh wait my son still kicks me when he climbs all over me!! it never ends!! lol

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I love the first movement i remeber where i was with each of them

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Honestly i cant remember with all the others and i feel kinda bad lol

Quoting allensavannahs:

CasandraFinlay
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:18 PM

HA! Had to tell ya... that laughing baby is too cute :D

OP... I hated it when the baby would STRETCH and push your ribs as far as they would go.... uuuuuuuuuugh.

Quoting allensavannahs:

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM

my DD loved to do that...she would put her head in my side and PUSH....and just as i would fall asleep too

Quoting CasandraFinlay:

HA! Had to tell ya... that laughing baby is too cute :D

OP... I hated it when the baby would STRETCH and push your ribs as far as they would go.... uuuuuuuuuugh.

ohiomamma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I think the more you have the more noticeable it is. I noticed it with my last pregnancy my baby kicking me at 12 weeks along. She is now 5 months old. so it is posible. and Im about 13 to 14 weeks preg again and i can feel movements since 11 weeks,

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting prestonjohn:

Photobucket
ohiomamma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Oh i might add this will be my 6th

Quoting ohiomamma:

I think the more you have the more noticeable it is. I noticed it with my last pregnancy my baby kicking me at 12 weeks along. She is now 5 months old. so it is posible. and Im about 13 to 14 weeks preg again and i can feel movements since 11 weeks,

Quoting missamanda86:

Quoting prestonjohn:

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)