• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a jerk!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

So my DH went fishing with his boss.  Right before they left - when DH was putting stuff in the car my 7 yr old DS stuck his head outside and said "daddy I want to go with you"  I then told him two more times and he never said a word and left.  I am so mad!  I almost cried because I knew how heart broken my DS would be when I came inside.  He could have at least said no instead of not saying a word and leaving.  Just wait until he gets home.

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babylove135
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Wow not one damn reply!

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

jodyann2
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:24 PM

yeah i would be livid!!! you let him have it when he gets home!!

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Men...Maybe he didnt hear him. But he will problary say that even if he did hear him so he didnt have to be the mead dad and say no.

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM

what an a-hole, sounds like daddy is going to have to make a special fishing trip with ds!!!!

Anica81

I would be upset too.

AmelieH

what an ass.  he would be getting a serious verbal kick in the butt when he got home. 

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Mm maybe he was in a shitty mood.. i would just tell him how mean it was off him not to answer and leave it at that

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Awh i'm sorry mama!  You know how it is around here people prefer the controversial posts like the abortion one down the road! Ha sad but true and we all know it!

Anyway that to me sounds like a MAN and I agree.. get him when he gets home.  He deserves it!

Quoting Babylove135:

Wow not one damn reply!

alwayzsmiling82
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM

yeah , I would be upset too :(

pipersmom1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:30 PM

what a freakin jerk off i would have been so pissed as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)