Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is totally not fair!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

I started a 34-C.  I was VERY happy with that.  Got preggers and rivaled Pam Anderson with my 36-C.  I know, that's not HUGE, but on a tiny little 5ft, 100lb me...it's huge.  They were bigger than my whole head!  I breastfed, kept the bra on 24/7, and did everything else I thought I knew was right to prevent sagging and encourage the size. 

WTF, I'm now a saggy 34-A. 

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM

i know how ya feel,,i got saggy c's

Kathrine1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I was the same way...34C and I loved it and loved the way my shirts finally filled out ...now back to a 34A and I hate it!!! Stupid little boobies!!!

Seanswife05
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I'm just the opposite as you and I'm upset about it. I was a 36D before I got pregnant. 6 Months into my pregnancy I was up to a 38DDD. Then that got to tight so I quit wearing a real bra and went to sports bras. Of course when my milk came in they were massive, I couldn't move my arms without hitting them. I couldn't even wear any of my own shirts maternity or not. I had to wear my hubbys from before he lost his weight. Now almost 2 1/2 years later I'm still a 38 DD and they sag so bad. I'm only 5'2" I need to lose some weight so I'm not tiny but I just wish they were up where they are ment to be. I'm 26 and my boobs sag so much I'm always worried about how I look.

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I have saggy d's if that helps.lol or ape tits or pancake tits whatever you like.lol

Amaryllismom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:40 PM

I had the same problem and then I finally got implants.  Problem solved!!!

BRI32508
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM

that's why i'm getting a boob job!!!!!!

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I started a 34B... got to a 36C with Liam... got preggers 8 or 9 weeks later with Molly... got to a 36D... and am now resting at a 34C... but I didn't BF so no sagging here! I do, however, have a collection of Bali Bra's in so many sizes it's INSANE!!!

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Quoting HopeMamma:

I have saggy d's if that helps.lol or ape tits or pancake tits whatever you like.lol

LMAO me too!

JenB1983
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Quoting Mom2LiamNMolly:

I started a 34B... got to a 36C with Liam... got preggers 8 or 9 weeks later with Molly... got to a 36D... and am now resting at a 34C... but I didn't BF so no sagging here! I do, however, have a collection of Bali Bra's in so many sizes it's INSANE!!!

That just means that you got lucky with your genes.  It's genes and pregnancy(or any other weight gain and loss) that make you sag, NOT bfing.

Now me.....I was a 38D when I got prego with #1.  Got up to a 38F; down to a 38D again; then gained a bunch of weight(and got prego again) and got up to a 40G!!!!!  Now that I am losing weight I am back down to a 38DD....but boy are they pitiful looking.  LOL  The new Biofit bra from Victoria's Secret is my new best friend!

KYChica
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Girl , let me tell ya. I was one of those early bloomers , like around 14 (middle school age) I had C's. One of the only girls in school with boobs that big , Maybe that's why I got pregnant at 15? hmmm ... *ponders*.

Anyways a few years & three kids later I am now a saggy B. The poor things got lazy on me , I hafta pick em up !!! lol. I didn't breast feed though so I cannot feel your pain on that one but damn ... Why do the precious little ones have to take all the good stuff away? They already took our sleep & sanity , atleast let me have my BOOBS!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)