Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe someone would say that! Would you be mad?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 48 Replies

My DH grandfather and his gf wanted to see the new pics we had done of the kids. SO I took them over to their house while my DH was at work. The gf was looking at them and kept telling me that my 5 yr old son would make such a pretty little girl! I was in total shock! I just set there with my mouth wide open trying to get it to sink in! Then before I had the chance to say anything my DH grandfather jumped in and told her she was way out of line and she had no right. He also told her she will not be talking about him that way. I just got up and took the pics along with the kids and came back home. I can't believe someone would say that. It is just totally rude and way out of line for anyone family or not to say.

Here is the pics

here are a few of the news anyways you get the point right. Would you be mad about it?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Acid
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM

With all the things to really get angry about, this one probably wouldn't be one.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

dannie0802
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM

ID BE ANNOYED N OFFENDED NOT MAD I WOULDNT LET WHAT SHE SAY BOTHER ME SHE PROB JUST THINKS THAt HE HAS A VERY FEMININE FACE, THAT HES PRETTY INSTEAD OF Handsome

your son is very handsome by the way

avegajenkins
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Ugggg A white lady with short hair at a doctors office for me once said that to my DS and I snapped and said So I guess you look more like the boy than he does !

expecting girllistening to tunesbaby boypuppy

Lexi & Q         Jada (11yrs)   Jaylen (1yrs.)    Diggy (2mos) PUG

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Haha nah I would have told her you would look great as a man... and then maybe just said ur stupid and left.. haha but at least he said something to her..

jennifer16
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:30 PM

That is weird! Why would someone say that?  I would just let it blow over, I would be irritated but at least the grandpa spoke up and defended your son!! I swear people do not think before they say things, I don't even get what that means because your son looks like a boy!!!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Quoting Acid:

With all the things to really get angry about, this one probably wouldn't be one.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

Susanjdv861
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM

uh....no i wouldn't be mad at all. seriously i think you are a little too sensitive and over-reacting. unless she was saying it in a totally mean way i wouldn't be mad or offended at all.  i think she probably just meant it in a way that your son is beautiful. thats how i would take it anyways.

Marci81
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM
I think it's a silly thing to be upset about.
prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:32 PM

i dont think he would make a pretty girl if that makes you feel better...i think he looks like a cute little boy

ForeverMeme
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Quoting Acid:

I pretty much agree with this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)