Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

****POSTING*** a POST about guess????????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

I didnt vote period I didnt vote i didnt vote I didnt vote AT ALL>>>>>>>>>>> I didn't like Obama or Mcain SO I REALLY DON"T CARE WHAT HE DOES... Now for abortion Im totally agaisnt it! LOl just thought I put my 2 cents in. No but really I didnt vote for anyone. I didnt see a blank spot on the ballet  of who to choose if you didnt like anyone.

Photobucket
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ohiomamma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Photobucket
WhiteTigerLily
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM

So you didn't vote but you got as far as to look and see if there was someone else on the ballot? Did you at least vote for the laws and what not, all the propositions ? I would have at least done that much.

Quoting ohiomamma:

3roosters1hen
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Okay!! So you did not vote. Women fought hard for this right, women were persecuted and tortured because they wanted the right to vote. No matter what, It matters! Even if you dislike a candidate, do your homework and make your voice heard! You are an american and you should be proud to raise your voice and choose whom you would think would do a better job. It is our right as women in America to exercise this honor. VOTE! It matters!

AmandaBBW
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:47 PM

i agree.

Quoting 3roosters1hen:

Okay!! So you did not vote. Women fought hard for this right, women were persecuted and tortured because they wanted the right to vote. No matter what, It matters! Even if you dislike a candidate, do your homework and make your voice heard! You are an american and you should be proud to raise your voice and choose whom you would think would do a better job. It is our right as women in America to exercise this honor. VOTE! It matters!

Gavinsmom12
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM

If she didnt like either candidates then thats her business she didnt HAVE to vote for a president! I wouldnt have voted if i didnt like either one!!!

Quoting 3roosters1hen:

zillionaire
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I voted for Ozzy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)