Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pictures?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I wanna know how to delete my kids pic or put a different one on

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NewcomersAdmin
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Hi,

This info can always be found on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club in the CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations) post.

How do I add or change photos and info in the Kids section?
To add kids or change/delete any info about your kids on your profile, click on 'Privacy+Settings' (at the top of the page). Then click on 'Your Kids' on the right.
To Add/Edit/Delete something, click on the rectangle in the Edit/Delete column next to that child and then make your changes. Be sure to 'Save' your changes when you're done.

Hope that helps!

themomof2girls
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Quoting NewcomersAdmin:

Hi,

This info can always be found on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club in the CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations) post.

How do I add or change photos and info in the Kids section?
To add kids or change/delete any info about your kids on your profile, click on 'Privacy+Settings' (at the top of the page). Then click on 'Your Kids' on the right.
To Add/Edit/Delete something, click on the rectangle in the Edit/Delete column next to that child and then make your changes. Be sure to 'Save' your changes when you're done.

Hope that helps!

I did everything it said to do I uploaded the pic and saved it and it still dont work

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Hi themomof2girls,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing that problem on the site.

Sometimes your web browser can store a copy of the old picture.  Go to a page where you're still seeing the old picture and press and hold the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and then press the 'Reload' or 'Refresh' button in your browser.  That should make the new one appear correctly.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

themomof2girls
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Quoting CafeMom Admin:

Hi themomof2girls,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing that problem on the site.

Sometimes your web browser can store a copy of the old picture.  Go to a page where you're still seeing the old picture and press and hold the 'Shift' key on your keyboard and then press the 'Reload' or 'Refresh' button in your browser.  That should make the new one appear correctly.

|The CafeMom Admin Team

I tryed to delete her all together and redo it but I still can not get the picture to upload ... I guess I will wait til my kids get home....lol

tfmmpmmdmmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Click on the pic. Then click "change image" it has an option to delete in that link.

themomof2girls
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Quoting tfmmpmmdmmom:

Click on the pic. Then click "change image" it has an option to delete in that link.

I just added the pictures to my photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)