Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ouch, I can't believe he threw something at me

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm sitting on the couch reading my book and watching my 15 month old play. All of a sudden I get hit in the knee with a toy car. He threw it across the room and it hit me. Of course it has to hit me in my bad knee that has been hurting anyways for the last few days. So I yelled at him and put him in his crib. I can barely walk now my knee hurts so bad and I don't get a break until April when my husband comes home. I thought they went through the throwing stage later than this. Man my little guy has a good arm, better think about getting him into baseball. Thanks for reading, I needed to vent.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sadeyez11
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:59 PM

my son does that to me all the time, but he is 3 1/2 yrs old. i dont remember him throwing things at me at that young of an age. i hope your knee feels better soon.

graciejoe
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:02 PM

haha...I'm sorry it hurts though.  My most resent offender has been the dog.  Yesterday morning while i was walking through the house he ran by me and dead legged me.  Then in the afternoon he ran by while I was sitting on the couch and his claws caught right across the top of my big tow and left a bruise.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM

DD (14 months) is the same way!

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

babygrlsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Oh, I know, it is bad, we have to watch for flying objects, LOL, I was sitting on the couch one day watching tv, and my daughter (she is 2 1/2) came up to me with a half full bottle of soda, and threw it at my face, and hit me right in my tooth, I just had it worked on, and it hurt so bad, I almost screamed, but before I did, my daughter looked at me with sad eyes ans said "sowy mommy" I thought I would cry, I picked her up and hugged her, and said it was ok, just not to throw things at me, or my face!

babygirlsiggy1205.gif picture by piink-lem0nade

ttcBABY NUMBER 2

kayla4507
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Dont feel too bad momma! I get hit with a hot wheels car at least once a day if not more... The other day he got a hold of a golf ball(have no idea where it came from) and chucked it at my head because he didnt understand it wasnt as soft as his nerf balls lol.. Usually when he throws his cars he doesnt mean for them to hit anyone.. hes usually "ramping" them lol

almondeyes4u
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I'm sorry...I know what you mean, my 2yr old decided to throw his shoe at my forehead, because I wasn't moving fast enough putting his shoe on..LOL!!! He's got an good arm too...I showed him mommy was hurt and how important it was to put the shoe in my hand with out giving me another boo boo!!!! Good Luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)