• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else goin to watch the Duggers tonight??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
  • 25 Replies

I am!!  Their oldest son gets married!  Can't wait to see it.  They will share their very first kiss tonight.  That is something I can't believe.  I mean not even sharing a kiss with the one you are going to spend the rest of your life with before your wedding day.....that is crazy!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DJCPITTS
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM

I am i know what you mean.. First kiss!  I mean i married my hubby cause he could kiss right! lol  I will be glued to the tv at 9pm est.

katzmeow726
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM

What happened to test drive before you buy?  And no I wont' be watching...I've got ghetto cable...seven basic local channels LOL.

Evsmommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I am!!!  Im getting DH's lunch ready for tomorrow right now and getting things set for the morning to be ready for the show!!!!

popcorn

Mommy2_two
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM

ummmlet me see ummmmm that would be a NO!  They are just not interesting to me.

mombutterfly04

I watched the show a couple of times before, but you just got me interested in watching it tonight.

ChristinaR

thanks for reminding me, i totally forgot it.. So, now i have it on... Thanks... I cant stand michelle, but its fun watching the kids

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

They've been making out hot and heavy in the girls dorm during sewing circle and bible time...mommy and daddy don't know...

3earthangels
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Yep! I'm actually on the channel now watching them tour the LD floor for the birth of their next baby.

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

BabyAbby0507
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Thanks for reminding me that that was on tonight. I have watched several episodes and I am totally intrigued by some of the "rules" they follow.

ChristinaR
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Yep, me too... Thats a cool wall

Quoting 3earthangels:

Yep! I'm actually on the channel now watching them tour the LD floor for the birth of their next baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)