Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with my daughter

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

a few  days after christmas we went to breakfast my daughter ate some scrambled eggs and french toast. we went to target and all of a sudden she threw up.  she fell  asleep right away and when we got in the car she fussed and threw up. then she was FINE after that but had diarea for a week. then two days ago i gave her egg whites scrambled and whole grain waffles she barely ate it...most of it went on the floor and i got her in the car and not even 3 mins on the road she threw up. i pulled over and cleaned her up and after 20 mins of driving she threw up again. when i got to my destination at my uncles house we got in the house and she started throwing up.....oh btw prior to me getting  her into the car she had the runs sooooooo nad that it got all over her high chair and it was a big mess....... so anyways after that she was FINE happy, laughing etc and has has the runs/diarrea everyday since then which has only been about 2 days or so....... my daughter is 15 months im waiting for her insurance card to come in the mail............has anyone else experienced this?  i dont know what it is???? this isnt the first time she has had eggs and waffles......... i thought maybe cause she drank some of her bath water but i dont know??? she drank some today and nothing happened......and she has a pimple like red bump on her bum........its been there for two weeks now ...........HELP!?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lulumomof2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM

to me it sounds like she has allergies. My son threw up when he ate peanut butter (and that was barely a teaspoon mixed into a couple of cups of chocolate). My son has quite a few allergies. I'd steer clear of eggs and things that have eggs until you can get her into a allergist.

Free Tibet! End the violence in Burma!

xoheaven777
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

ya thank you........ i will def look into that.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:11 AM

wave

Hi xoheaven777

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Children's Health Issues

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)