Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO NOT OPEN if you are easily offended! PLEASE! lol

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM
  • 28 Replies

This is the shirt hubby wants for the new baby.... ( only cause it was sooo the truth... haha! )

there were some others too :)

they are all from www.tshirthell.com

we were just looking around at funny maternity shirts and stuff... they didnt have any :( just baby clothes, lol. and regular adult sizes

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean (undecided middle) 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I love tshirthell and that first one cracks me the hell up!

I am a 21 year old Atheist, Obama supporting, non-smokin, pro-LIFE, circumsizing, breastfeeding, anti-vaxin, anti CIO, MaryJane supportin, rock-n-roll mama to a very spoiled baby boy and damn proud of it!

Brandy.B

Are you going to have your kid wear that in public?

baly2001

lol, those are cute.

21noahsmama21

I would never put my baby in one, but they are SO funny!  The bashing will begin momentarily, lol!  Seriously, some people get SO worked up over these shirts.  Congrats on the new little one!

whiteprincess2k

that last shirt would so be something i would say in real life lmao

i love those shirts. i personally think they are funy as hell

JorlFox
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:26 PM

My husband wants to get my son a onesie that says "I'm proff my mommy likes to Fuck!"

I am a fatherless daughter who does not follow your Christian faith so please do not offer to pray for me who has a son who may never know who is father really is and for good reason I am a domestic violence survivor who has thought about suicide but saved by her best friend who has never been married but knows what real love is Who is a Certified Mental Case but has control of her life without medication I am pro-choice but could not kill a child who knows it is important to live in the now because tomorrow is promised to no one

Bopples
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

My baby has one that says "I can kick your baby's ass" but I've only put her in it once to take a picture lol. My brother gave it to me as a gag gift!

mrswhitey07

Spencer's Gifts in the mall has great maternity raunchy shirts! go to spencersonline.com :)

saralouise

I'm not offended by them but I do think it's very distasteful to put them on a child. especially the blowjob one lol

MomoCakes

lol!

**Yu C@n C@ll M3 MRS. MY3R$**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)