Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheater cheater where'd you meet that no good white trash....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 8 Replies

Seriously...this song makes me think of many MANY cafemom members hahahaha. The best song EVER!

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamitoachicano
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:26 PM

bump * so I can watch later.

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Wow I don't listen to country so I've never heard this song but I love it! lol

I am a 21 year old Atheist, Obama supporting, non-smokin, pro-LIFE, circumsizing, breastfeeding, anti-vaxin, anti CIO, MaryJane supportin, rock-n-roll mama to a very spoiled baby boy and damn proud of it!

baly2001
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM

I saw a post with the video in another group. I have seen better from them., I think it is a OK song.

RmeWifey01
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Love that song! Seriously reminds me of my cousin who is married and yet sleeps w/everything w/a dick! She is such a hoe!

jennifer16
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM

That is a great song!!!

Mommy2Jayson
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I LOVE this song.... lmao...

I AM A SINGLE 19 YEAR OLD MOMMY. I GO TO COLLEGE FULL TIME FOR CORRECTIONS. I WORK FULL TIME AT THE DEPARTMENT OF JOB AND FAMILY SERVICES. I AM A SURVIVOR OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE. I CO-SLEPT, VACCINANTED, DISPOSABLE DIPAERED AND FORMULA FED MY BEAUTIFUL ONE YEAR OLD SON JAYSON. HE IS HAPPY, HEALTHY AND WELL ADJUSTED TO HIS PERFECT LIFE. HE DOESN'T HAVE TWO PARENTS BUT HE HAS A MOMMY, 2 GRANDPARENTS, 3 AUNTS, 3 UNCLES, 7 COUSINS AND A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE! LIFE IS GOOD FOR US. AND THAT IS WHAT REALLY MATTERS

cutebaby06
by Monica on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Awesome song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my party days,I can totally see that song being popular with my friends & I.That song rocks.

about2beamommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM

i fricken luv this song they were contestests on a show on the cmc channel i just put this song on my mp3 player

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)