Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex-freaking-actly.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

My SO came home from work & got straight on the computer...doing God only knows what.  I made dinner, made his plate, fed the baby, changed the baby's clothes & diaper, rocked the baby to sleep, cleaned up the kitched, did the dishes, & took the trash to the road.  At NO point during this did he offer to help.  Well, I sat down & got on CafeMom, just to check out what was going on.  He immediately walks over, looks at what I'm doing, & says "When are we going to bed?"  My response was: "You had your computer time, I'm having mine for a minute.  If you want to go to bed earlier, go make your own lunch, or just go ahead & go to bed."  He says "Well you don't have to get snappy."  & sits down on the couch.  Number one, I said it nicely.  Number two, he could make his own daggon lunch instead of sitting on his ass.  He's not incapable.

Thanks for reading.

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, vaccinating, non-circumsizing, disposable diapering kinda mom.  I am a stay-at-home-mom who will rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommylovehug
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM

My husband is on my last nerve too!  You want to dig the hole and I'll bring the shot gun?

Mezmer
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Wow...You did a lot tonight.  You deserve some computer time and a break. 

~*~Amanda~*~

LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Ohhh Men!!!!

Nevermind idiots, there's a special place for them here on Earth, look at them all huddled up in their corner.

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM

He could have also told you "thanks for making dinner, cleaning up and taking care of the baby."

~Jill~

mykenzienkaia
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Sounds like me and my hubby!! It's ok if he's on the computer, but if I'm on there for a lil bit then he gets annoyed with me!! But then as soon as I get up, he jumps on! Ugh!! And he doesn't do anything to help me either!! He can sit on the computer or watch tv all day while I clean my ass off!! No help from him and no thanks!! Thanks for letting me vent!! hahaha

SylviaNCali
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Wow I can't believe he had the audacity to even ask you anything after you did all of those things. He should be taking out the trash and grateful that he had all that time on the computer to begin with.

dawnniicole
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Damn girl, if my hubby ever did that he'd get his ass kicked.  i was doing my homework today that was due by midnight tonite so my hubby actually cleaned the house and made breakfast lunch and dinner. maybe go on sex strike, if you can.

armyvetmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Amen sister!  You tell him we said to stop acting like a butt-head......okay not really.  lol

I am a U.S Army Combat Veteran of OIF

nebcutie
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM

banging head into wallmen they are such a pain sometimes!

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM

This is why Dh and i are at war....the dishes havent been 100% done since Christmas, i do the laundry when he asks for it, and ive been making him watch our DD more since my tendonitis flared up and i cant hardly do anything well (its my right arm and just my luck, im right handed)...but his thing is he goes straight to his damn trucks to play....and i get pissed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)