• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another poll - most attractive President

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM
  • 34 Replies

Poll

Question: Who do you think is the most attractive President the United States has ever had?

Options:

JFK

Obama

George W. Bush

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 120

View Results

I'll add more names if you reply with one.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I was really upset to see that George Washington wasnt an option because he is freakin HOT!!!!!

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I have a thing for the Kennedys so hands down JFK is my pick.  Obama is an attractive man though!

As for Bush.....I have but one thing to say....

bush-monkey-cesca.jpg monkey bush image by Funkyman69

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Its a tie they all lose. lol But If I had to pick I think that JFK was a little cute. In order JFK, Obama, then George Bush after every president that ever existed.

TheresaMomof9
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Quoting SugarMama99200:

I was really upset to see that George Washington wasnt an option because he is freakin HOT!!!!!

LOL

You made my night with that comment! bouncing

LOL

TheresaMomof9
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Too many things I don't like about Obama to ever see him as attractive in any way

KatherineM
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Kennedy hands down

melamommy24
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Quoting TheresaMomof9:

Too many things I don't like about Obama to ever see him as attractive in any way

I understand that's your opinion, but I would prefer to keep this post light and fun. You don't have to think he's attractive, but if you don't please don't say anything that might instigate someone to respond negatively. The same goes with the poster who posted the pics with Bush and a monkey.

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Lol sorry!  I didn't mean anything by it!  I don't find him attractive at all, mostly because I actually do think he kind of looks like a monkey....had nothing to do with his politics!

Wasn't trying to start anything though! embarrassed

Quoting melamommy24:

Quoting TheresaMomof9:

I understand that's your opinion, but I would prefer to keep this post light and fun. You don't have to think he's attractive, but if you don't please don't say anything that might instigate someone to respond negatively. The same goes with the poster who posted the pics with Bush and a monkey.

honey27
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:02 PM

OBAMA IS THE FINEST THEN JFK.

MELISSA
amm615
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:05 PM

My feelings exactly.

Quoting misssy2000:

Its a tie they all lose. lol But If I had to pick I think that JFK was a little cute. In order JFK, Obama, then George Bush after every president that ever existed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)