Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmm....I wonder....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM
  • 13 Replies

Does anyone else have deodorant that says it lasts 24 hours and it definitely doesn't!? Mine lasts maybe 8-12 hours on a good day. Maybe I just sweat a lot. Lol. Idk. What kind of deodorant do you use and how much do you figure you sweat with this?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I love dove deodorant, keep a little trial size of it in my purse, both my girls use it also. Once when I was at a check out at the store, a girl asked me what type of perfume I was wearing. I told her I can't wear strong perfume because of allergies, I said, It must be my deodorant. LOL

Nevermind idiots, there's a special place for them here on Earth, look at them all huddled up in their corner.

slpydpy6

I use the dove clinical as I noticed my just wasn't keeping me from being sweaty or smelly.  I like the clinical it last 24hrs. It is a bit on the expensive side but I would rather pay a little more than smell or feel all sweaty

Mom2LiamNMolly

I use Tom's of Maine.. it's all natural and made with hops and works 12-15 hours....

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

stuckinamess
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I used the secret prescription strength. In order for it to work really well, you are for some strange reason supposed to put it on the night before... It works most of the time for me, unless it's really cold and I'm bundled up then I sweat horribly lol..

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I use Dove and Degree, never had any problems, except they say they wont get the white stuff and your clothes and they do!

Try a clinical strength one..

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I tried the clinical strength and it doesnt really work for me.  I sweat like a 300lb football player.  I know...gross!

I use the dove clinical as I noticed my just wasn't keeping me from being sweaty or smelly.  I like the clinical it last 24hrs. It is a bit on the expensive side but I would rather pay a little more than smell or feel all sweaty

danvillemom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I use Body Satin. It is all natural and it lasts about 15-18 hours.

DyliesTootie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Dove works great for me. I've used it several years now and have always been satisfied.
nettee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I use Lady Speedstick--Wild Freesia.  And it works great!!  And believe me I sweat!!  LOL  It took me a very long time to find one that worked for me.  I used to have to buy a new kind at least once a month.

slpydpy6
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I have heard that Dove doesn't work with all body types.  My mom can't use it as it doesn't work for her she uses degree.   

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

I tried the clinical strength and it doesnt really work for me.  I sweat like a 300lb football player.  I know...gross!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)