Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

great here goes another one!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok so i have 1 daughter. 2 years old cute little thing. last year i spent almost the whole yr preggo. i was pretty much pregnant from nov 07 to dec 29 08. i lost one. got pregoo 2 months later lost it then got prego again 4 months later. and lost it last month on the 29th. now what a surprise i am again. its faint, real faint. but all my tests were when i found out. i had my last baby 20 something days ago and already again. im so mad at myself. we use protection but clearly that isnt working. i have a feeling deep down this one will go to. all my miscarriages have been boys so i dunno. im so mad i didnt want another one. and i told bf he laughed and didnt say anything. i dunno what to do. abortion isnt an option, but i cant not go to appointments. either way ill be pregnnat for 4 months then lose it. im so frustrated.

crying

http://www.cafemom.com/group/54538/

where posts wont be deleted and you can have your own opinions!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine7902000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM
sorry your going through this. a friend of mine couldn't carry boys to full term nor could her mother. don't know why this happens. hope things work out for you.
DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM

i may not understand the post all the way.. why cant you go to the dr?

Photobucket
tish0607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM

First, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, Calm down. I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through, I hope everything works out with you and your family.good luck

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:02 PM

What does your OB say? Is he/she helping you with different measures to keep the pregnancy going? What is the reason that you miscarry? Is there a diagnosis? And if you don't want any more, why don't you get a tubal and let that be that?

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

Mamamanic
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Sounds like a rough year. Hope it all works out for you.

If you are not wanting to get pregnant, then why should he be laughing. I think maybe your body is saying something there also.

Best of luck to you.

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I'm sorry. I have had my share of miscarriages. I feel for your loss. Don't loose hope, though, and see a doctor immediately. Maybe they can help you.

I'm a co-sleeping, baby carrying, cloth diapering, early potty training, delayed/selective vaccinating, circumcising, gardening and hunting, just lost my job, animal loving, breastfeeding, no spanking, no screaming, Kazdin Method using, sign language using, book loving, Pagan living Witch, pro-life, meat eating, head strong mommy of a baby boy who is gifted (Sept 25, 07), a step-son with PDD-NOS Autism (Jun 11, 04), due August 5, 2009.
Join Me In These Groups: Pagan & Proud | Natural Nurturing | 2007 Babies | Baby Sign Language | Hard Ass Mommas | Old Fashioned & Anti Mainstream Moms | Step-Parenting | Moms Against Child Sexual Abuse | Caylee Anthony

LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Your body needs a break. It can be depleting your vitamins and such. I lost my first rpegnancy many years ago, and to this day, I believe it was a boy. But I am not going to dwell on things I can't change, cause then it would drive me mad. You need to take care of yourself!

Nevermind idiots, there's a special place for them here on Earth, look at them all huddled up in their corner.

armyvetmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM

i am so, so sorry :(

I am a U.S Army Combat Veteran of OIF

Mamamanic
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I just thought of someone who went through this. There DH gave an extra piece of an y chromosome or something. She had many miscarrages, usually in the 1st 2 months though. She also found out that it was unlikely to ever have a girl child from her dh. Maybe it might be something like that going on.

Neeters1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I am so sorry for your losses.  I have never had a miscarriage, but I can just imagin what you are going through...  I hope that this one works for you, and sometimes the protection does not work, and even a tubal is 100%.  I have a 1% chance of still getting pregnant.  Good luck Momma, and know that you are in my prayers, and way to go on the abortion is not an option. 

WAHM of 2 cute and adorable boys! :)

Brandon and Zachary

My Brandon has Autism....

-- Neeters! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)