Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hey i'm new here and just wanted to get to know some people. I am currently pregnant with triplets for the second time and very excitied and happy. However I am already on bedrest and extremely bored so I need something fun and interesting to do.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaNette000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM

WoW!!!

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM

welcome

sunshine7902000
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Quoting SugarMama99200:

welcome

amberstar77
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

welcome and nice to meet you

paperlace59
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Hi there!  Welcome!  So, you are saying this is your second time of being pregnant with triplets?? 

• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨)) .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´Paperlace ~aka~ -:¦:- .•´¨¨))
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* Sheryl.•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´* ((¸¸.•´* ((¸¸.•´* -:¦:-

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi MommaTrips0509!

Thank you for joining The Newcomers Club! 

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of the group to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information.  You may also want to visit our Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on  Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for The Newcomers Club, please send a message to The NewcomersAdmin Team.  We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

|The CafeMom Admin Team

MommaTrips0509
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM

ya i couldnt get pregnant so we had to do fertility treatments and then we had triplets at first and then i wanted a another baby and i thought i couldnt get prgnant with more than one again but i did.

Quoting paperlace59:

Hi there!  Welcome!  So, you are saying this is your second time of being pregnant with triplets?? 

lillitigator88
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM

wow how  old are your other triplets? wow six kids it would be so weird if you ended up with 3 boys and 3 girls..hehe... how do you do it with 3 infants at once I have one and I about go crazy..... you are a strong woman.. I bow before you, you magical creature..

Quoting MommaTrips0509:

ya i couldnt get pregnant so we had to do fertility treatments and then we had triplets at first and then i wanted a another baby and i thought i couldnt get prgnant with more than one again but i did.

Quoting paperlace59:

MommaTrips0509
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM

the big kids will be 4 in july about 1-2 months after the babies will be born. and i will be ending with 3 girls and 3 boys lol and i go super crazy with 3 infants at once lol and i call my mom a lot and she would come over and still does.

Quoting lillitigator88:

wow how  old are your other triplets? wow six kids it would be so weird if you ended up with 3 boys and 3 girls..hehe... how do you do it with 3 infants at once I have one and I about go crazy..... you are a strong woman.. I bow before you, you magical creature..

Quoting MommaTrips0509:

Quoting paperlace59:

lillitigator88
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM

wow i was right for once 3 and 3 wow.. are you excited?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)