Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are yoour favorite clothing designers?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

What are your favorite clothing designers?( that you can afford?) Favorite clothing stores? Any favorite piece of clothing?

I love BCBG Max Azria. I think my closet it 80% BCBG. It does help that I work for the company so I get a discount!!! I also love ABS, Gianni Bini, Forever 21and Express. I absolutly love jeans (a bunch of desginers) and love my leather boots by Gianni Bini. I cherish my Gucci bag, mostly cuz I know its the only one I will ever get!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KylieJF
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I love BCBG!!!

And my favorite piece of clothing is a nice pencil skirt. I love the fit. It looks great on most any body type.

Samuelmylove
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Oh well I love BCBG too, I like different ones, like my jackets come from 525 America, I get my pjs and underware at Victorias secret, I love express and Nine west shoes. I also like hollister, american eagle, abercrombie, and aeropostale but that is more for clothe to relax in. I wish I worked at BCBG. LOL

IM ADDICTED TO GAP ESPECIALLY BABY GAP

ajswenson
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I don't even know what those letters mean??? BCBG???? I live in a little rural/hick town...Levi's are the "top designers" here!!! lol...really

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM

My style is all over the place... mostly what I own is French Dressing, Juicy, Roots, Royal Robbin, Columbia, Ex-Officio, Ralph Lauren, North Face, Elle Rose (custom couture I wear for events), and around the house, I wear Old Navy

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)