Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about this?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

So DDs birthday is in 4 months <Im a little early I know> And I was thinking about her birthday party today... here is some of my ideas/color ideas.... Its a rock star party <she be 2!> so I want to make it huge! We plan on having "milk shots" and rock music.... maybe you ladies can come up with some more ideas? Games, or just cute "rock and roll" stuff.... Heres some pictures of what I like, tell me what you think!

Im going to make her an outfit similar to this...

And a Cake like this, with black instead of brown! And her initial on top of course!

You get the idea.... lots of blues and blacks! I am so sick of pink!!!

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM

i love it!! especially since my fav color is blue lol

LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

You should get the kidz rock cd's. They are popular songs sung by little kids! You can also do kool aid shots, or juice shots. They might like those more than milk!

marshsmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM
It's a cute idea....but "milk shots" might be a little inappropriate, but thats just my opinion. I like the color choice and the cake and outfit are beautiful! I hope she likes it and has great fun at her party!

Circumcision is not cleaner, healthier, safer or NORMAL!

Dispel the myths!
              www.nocirc.org  |  http://www.icgi.org/  |  http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/

maizys_mom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM

my first thought is, why didn't I think of that!!! My daughter is 2 and she is just a total rock star. She has guitars and a drum set but she also has the attitude. the outfit is priceless!!!! There is a CD I found at my local library its called BRATZ ON THE BEAT, The Ramones for kids. My daughter loved it and was dancing around the house like mad girl! What about temporary tattoos? My DD thinks they are the best! Or use stickers!

Good luck and you better post pictures!!!

andrea_smkns
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:41 PM

My daughter turns 2 in June and Ive already got it all planned out in my head lol.

Um The only thing I can think of is like having microphones for the kids to play with. Either ones that work or maybe some inflatable ones. I would just get lots of balloons, maybe a ball pit. Inflatable guitars, my daughter has a really cool Keyboard its little tykes brand it was 50 at Toys r us and it comes with a seat that makes drum noises.

I dont know I would just feel the room up with toys.

I would just go look at the party store and maybe look at Hannah Montana stuff but see if you could find like a generic to that without Hannah Montana actually on it.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)