• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck.... *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

Thursday I have an appointment with my OB/GYN for my 3rd cervical biopsy in the last year.... My last was in July and I still had pre-cancerous cells.  Everyone please wish me luck that when I go back they will be gone or at least going away.  It really scares me that it will get worse.... And I don't even want to have to think about that.  I just hope everything goes well.

sad

So today was my doctors appointment... the doc said everything looked better, but will let me know for sure after my test comes back, although he says he expects everything to be fine b/c the results of my most recent pap test came back normal.  I have to get 2 more normal pap tests by this time next year before he will "feel at ease"... and that's a long time to wait, but I surely feel a lot better than I did before about all this.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM

good luck 

Treymama

Good Luck, I will be thinking of you hope all goes well, let me know how it turns out.

domanique1387

Best of luck, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

ALL YOU NEED IS

ilovetracilynn

i hope all goes well. im here if you want to talk!!!

XKsmommy

good luck! my mom had the same thing

Kristin= Mommy to Xander&Kaedan,Wifey to Christopher,A stay @ home mom-not a MAID!,Loyal friend,Sailor Mouthed,Pierced & Tattooed,Kind Hearted!, Rap music lover,All around...Amazing Woman!!

lillitigator88
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM

good luck post back w/ the results we will be thinking of you.. we all love you here on cafe mom... *hugs*

horsesgrim
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM

The best of luck to you and i will say a pray for all to be well.........Dawnpraying

FeleciaD
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers - I 'll be sure to update after the appt.

FeleciaD
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Bumping... Need words of encouragement as tmrw is the day.

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Good luck mama everything will work out. :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)