Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jogging strollers?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am looking into buying a jogging stroller. In the last 6 months I have gaines 15 lbs and now its time for it to come off. I tried going to my gym here at my apt complex but my dd just cries while I am trying to work out. I am not wanting to spend any moore than 170 on one. The one I found is the Scwhinn Free Runner Pro Jogging stroller.  Does anyone have any suggestions on any? The only thing I WANT AND NEED it to have is the weather shield. The one I want has it. Any suggestions would be great!

Here is a pic of the one I want.

*I am a spanking, Non Vaxing, disposibale diaper wearing, junk food eating, CIO, non-wearing, bottle-feeding, spanking proud mommy of an amazing toddler,and supporting Army wife!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Treymama
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I have no idea, but thats a cute stroller and here is a bump.

pam228
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

this is the one i just bought a few months ago. i love it!!!! there's a few feet of snow outside right now,and the temp. is in the teens,so it's too nasty outside to use,but as soon as it warms up--i'm haulin @$$!!!!! it moves like a dream,i don't know how i ever got along without it!  i say go for it, i wish i'ld gotton the weather shield,it did come with a bug net.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM

wave

Hi
sent4u5041,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

HollyannBridges
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I have an Instep Safari Swivel Jogging Stroller and LOVE it! It's a great buy at $150. I got it on Amazon.  The only problem I have w/ it is it's kind of hard to get into my trunk (I have a little Nissan Sentra) but other than that, it's fantastic!

Holly126
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I have the Jeep Outlander Limited

Product Image
It's got a weather sheild, a place where you can put your music and listen to it with headphones and it's about 160.00 You can get it online at Target.com

Army Wifearmywife.png Army Wife image by imfuckinhostile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)