Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who believe in Heaven. (not a debate)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I believe in Heaven and hell and I was wondering about loved ones that have passed. I wonder if when I think about them, do they know it? Can they see me when I am thinking about them whether it is a memory or just missing them? What are your thoughts?

Again not a debate on religion and not meant for drama!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
avegajenkins
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I believe also in Heaven, and I also think they know- what we dont know- like when we think about them they are just there waiting to see us...

expecting girllistening to tunesbaby boypuppy

Lexi & Q         Jada (11yrs)   Jaylen (1yrs.)    Diggy (2mos) PUG

ilovetracilynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM

as a first hand experiance for me. my sister died and i named my daughter ater her traci lynn. i have seen and talked to my sister about it, then when my daughter says like iwant to tell aunt traci good night i know she can see her.

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM

I have recently started going to a Church that believes in the "State of the Dead" this states that when you pass it's a state of sleep until the second coming. When Jesus comes back you will be judged based on your actions prior to your death. All the dead will rise and be held to judgement!

Kennadismom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

i believe in heaven and i believe that although someone passed away they can still see whats going on here on earth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)