Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Expecting 1st time mom!

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 5:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey everyone! My sister in law told me about this site and Im glad she did b/c Its always good to hear that other mom-to-be and moms are going through the same things you are no matter what it is. My husband and I are expecting our first little baby boy on May 1st. Although I think he might be a little early, but we'll see.
So I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope there are some mom-to-be's due around the same time I am that I can talk with now!
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmilyMiller
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 5:50 PM
Hi! I am new to this too and I'm also expecting my first baby. A boy too! I am due April 5th but we are inducing on the 30th if he doesn't come before that. I'm so very ready. Good luck!
j-lo
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 5:56 PM
That is so exciting! Congrats to you! I wish I was due in another week! Im too anxious that I could sleep the next four weeks away:-) Make sure you post a pic of  your new bundle! I know I will!!
Lsmom
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:32 PM
Congrats!! There is nothing more exciting and emotional than the birth of your child.  Enjoy every second and take lots of pictures....it flies!! (mine is 14 months now and it seems like yesterday I was in your shoes counting down the days!!)
ladyvamp5489
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:38 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  congrats  to all of you expecting moms!!!!!!!!!!  its a joyous occasion.  i have 3 boys of my own !  Its a great feeling  when you see and hold your baby for the first time!!  no other feeling like it in the world!!!!!  the love is there  from the start and it grows  everyday!  even when you are having a rough day with them.   good luck to you all.
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Congratulations!  That is so exciting!  Feel free to stop by the Pregnancy group if you would like to... we have a few mommies to be due in May there! 
Bells1158
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 9:58 PM
Hello and welcome to cafemom.  I am a new mother of a 20 month old.  I was a nervous reck until I had her but things went so smoothly that I can't complain.  Make sure to get ready to start keeping all of his 1st things.  You will want to have the memories later. 

I wish I had known about cafemom while I was pregnant.  My partner helped a lot but he could never prepare me for the delivery.  It is just something you have to experience.  Having said that, you will be so excited and happy, it is all worth it.

Congrats on the new little one and have a good time with cafemom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN