• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pure Acai Berry

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM
  • 15 Replies

Has anyone ever used pure acai berry? It says it is supposed to cleanse your system and help you lose weight.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sharonrena
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Bump...I was reading an article about this last night and was wondering the same thing. 

kno4eva
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM

bump

blackwidow4911
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Try looking on Rachael Rays website I think she did a show on it.

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM

there was a post  about this, after your free trial they bill you every month and they dont answer when you want to cancel you have to close the account that is billed

Brandy.B
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM

damn. screw that. you can't just buy it OTC or anything in like wal-mart?

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

there was a post about this, after your free trial they bill you every month and they dont answer when you want to cancel you have to close the account that is billed

Mrs.Jasso
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I heard this in a couple different groups.

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

there was a post  about this, after your free trial they bill you every month and they dont answer when you want to cancel you have to close the account that is billed

ariesp19
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM

i did a free trile... i have not had issues... i double check out accont.. but.. im not noticeing money missing

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

treadmillgroomtoddler boybaby in sling

check us out, and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL http://www.cafemom.com/group/34031

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Quoting Brandy.B:

damn. screw that. you can't just buy it OTC or anything in like wal-mart?

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

there was a post about this, after your free trial they bill you every month and they dont answer when you want to cancel you have to close the account that is billed

Not that iv seen, but Im sure in a matter of time you will be able to just like everything else that you can only special orders, ya know?! i wanted to try it, but I read the fine print and thought I should waid then I read those post and was glad I didnt get it

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Quoting ariesp19:

i did a free trile... i have not had issues... i double check out accont.. but.. im not noticeing money missing

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

is your free trial up or did you cancel? I only know that a bunch of woman said that the only way to stop them automatically sending a bottle and get charged was to close the accounts.I would like to try it but I dont want to go through that hassle, with my luck I wouldnt be so lucky.lol

jl8fan
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:29 PM

you can buy acai berry at GNC.  i bought it about 2 weeks ago.  it is not "pure".  it has acai berry and green tea extract.  but it does curb your appetite and give you a little bit of "pick me up".  i like it so far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)