Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be thankful for your loved ones daily heres why....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

Be thankful for your loved ones daily! 

Lilike was born sick and although weeks after she had been discharged home well we found out she actually had TTN from AROM during a rapid natural delivery where they treated her as having suspected sepsis due to some minor breathing issues where she was pale and due to a high white cell count at birth with a 7 day course of antibiotics.  I had a healthy son naturally and rapidly with natural rupture of membranes, then I lost a baby in 2007 from a miscarriage frm a a bad UTI. Then my biggest baby was a girl born healthy and naturally from a rapid birth with natural rupture of membranes. 

Some people are not as blessed as I have been with Lilike being able to get well and grow into a beautiful young girl today. Despite her illness keeping me and her apart from each other.

Heres heres why we need to be thankful for our loved ones daily!

This family in the movie below cherished the little time they were only given to be with there baby girl. Elyse Marie who passed away from meningitis as an infant.

Missing Elyse Marie - Our Dancing baby girl

[video type="youtube" id="7ZuXCtO19pA"]

Matthew 6:26 Christ pointed his disciples to the flowers of the field, growing in rich profusuion and glowing in the simple beauty which the Heavenly Father had given them. As an expression of his love to man. He said, "Consider the lillies of the field, how they grow" The beauty and the simplicity of these natural flowers far outrival the splendour of solomon. The most gorgeous attire produced by the skill of art cannot bear comparison with the natural grace and radiant beauty of the flowers of Gods's creation.

[video type="youtube" id="9mQIOTIQa6k"]

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krazymom2k03
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM

bump

My children are  fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

sylviessweeties
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

bump

Matthew 6:26 Christ pointed his disciples to the flowers of the field, growing in rich profusuion and glowing in the simple beauty which the Heavenly Father had given them. As an expression of his love to man. He said, "Consider the lillies of the field, how they grow" The beauty and the simplicity of these natural flowers far outrival the splendour of solomon. The most gorgeous attire produced by the skill of art cannot bear comparison with the natural grace and radiant beauty of the flowers of Gods's creation.

sylviessweeties
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Beautiful song on this montage

The Love That I Bear

I sing of the life that I bear

I sing to the one who’s inside of me

Whose face is familiar

Though I’ve never seen

Whose life lies ahead

Like a wonderful dream.

I sing of the love that I bear

I sing to the Spirit indwelling me

Alive deep inside me

As surely, I know

As my baby is living and grows.

Passion and pain

Come together the same

As the flesh and the blood

Come by way of one love

Sing then to life

And of love come alive

So all that is darkness will die.

~Michael Card

GreysMamaJama
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Sometimes we need to see things like this to stop and think. Thanks for sharing this.

SavanasMom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

wow, that made me cry!

mom-of-5-4-him
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
THAT IS AN AMAZING STORY. i cannot find words...
~~A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek him in order to find her.~~
Tia_B
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM

That was touching. I need a tissue. Im sorry for your loss!

God Bless You!

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned

I only know at His right hand

Stands one who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed

Christ died to save me; this I read

And in my heart I find a need

Of Him to be my savior

-Aaron Shust "My Savior, my God"

sylviessweeties
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM

They are such a beautiful family, there beloved angel in heaven Elyse Marie is a evidence of there love.  They went on to have more children a gift of siblings for Elyse.  Moved me to tears also. 

Thankyou for saying sorry over the loss of my miscarriage. I am truly blessed I still have my 1st child Lilike who I was sick with severe maternal anemia at 35 weeks pregnant with and whilst I got healthy again with blood transfusions.  Although Lilike never entered a NICU. Because Lilike was born sick with minor breathing issues she spent time in a NNU. On her day of her birth she was pale and also needed 23-28% blow by 02 in a humidicrib from rib retractions from fast breathing. And a high white cell count meant the NNU staff suspected her as having sepsis (blood infection).  She was started on 7 days of antibiotics.  Spent 9 days in hospital for observation and today 5 years later she is now very healthy because of her special care an hour after she was born and was admitted to the NNU and because she was started on iv antibiotics the day she was born. Is the reason she may be here today.

And I now have now been lucky to also have been blessed with my 3rd child after my miscarriage on feb 13th 2007 the baby that was supposed to come after my 2nd child Locke.  Now I have my 3rd child with me and her name is Anjeni.

kahlersmama
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:52 AM

I'm signing off CafeMom to go hug my boys.  Tight.

Amanda

whereismom
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:54 AM

every day is precious. yes thank you for the reminder. beautiful video and such a heartbreaking story to view.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)