Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is so sad

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

http://www.dailystandard.com/archive/story_single.php?rec_id=7791 

This is from last weeks paper where I live and I can't get over it. How could someone do this to a child? I went to school with this guy and hung out with him. I could have never seen him doing this. He had his inital court proceeding and they had to have some extra security I guess because there were threats being made on his life. I just still can't believe anyone would do this.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Brandy.B
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM

UGH! WTF is wrong with people? The 16 month old being slammed to the ground and now this shiit. People are fukked up. Sorry for my language, but really.

TXMOM1980
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM

he kiiled  a child ...jails do not like baby killers.

KittenLangley
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM

The same kind of thing happened in Florida with a guy named Thomas Coe that I went to school with. It wasn't his baby, it belonged to his girlfriend. When the baby was 4 months old, they left it at a mall. Two years later when they found out the foster parent's wanted to adopt the baby, they got married and filed for custody and WON...!! Six days later this two year old baby boy was murdered because he soiled his pants. Thomas kept dunking his head in the toilet until he died from head injuries. The babies mom lit a cigarette and watched........SICK TWISTED UNFIT TRASH. He got life in prison and she got nine years. She has another baby now and a judge in Illinois gave her custody.......It Infuriates Me.........!!!

Brandy.B
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Are you serious?!!! She only got nine years and now has her own baby!? WTF!

Quoting KittenLangley:

The same kind of thing happened in Florida with a guy named Thomas Coe that I went to school with. It wasn't his baby, it belonged to his girlfriend. When the baby was 4 months old, they left it at a mall. Two years later when they found out the foster parent's wanted to adopt the baby, they got married and filed for custody and WON...!! Six days later this two year old baby boy was murdered because he soiled his pants. Thomas kept dunking his head in the toilet until he died from head injuries. The babies mom lit a cigarette and watched........SICK TWISTED UNFIT TRASH. He got life in prison and she got nine years. She has another baby now and a judge in Illinois gave her custody.......It Infuriates Me.........!!!

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Hi Manda0303,

In addition to posting a link to that article here, we recommend that you submit it to the CafeMom Hot List. The Hot List is like a front page of news designed just for moms!

The Hot List lets you decide what are the most important, interesting or funny things from around the internet. Whether it's news, gossip, a product recall, or even a cartoon, you can share it, and let other moms decide what's interesting!

You can check it out by clicking the arrow beside the 'Share' tab at the top of the site and selecting 'Hot List' from the drop-down menu. You can also click here to get started.

\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)